Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pride Merch Available for a Limited Time

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Like last year, in celebration of Pride Month, I have put the “pride” version of the Chorus.fm merch into our store for the month of June. This year sees the addition of stickers, buttons, and magnets featuring the logo as well. I will be donating all of the proceeds from all merchandise sold in June to various charities at the end of the month.

If you’re curious about materials and sizing: this is a good starter on shirts, and this is good for fit.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I have a three-year-old whose favorite color is "all the colors." Glad to see you have toddler sizes available. A size 4 (actually two, because his twin brother will need one too) may be in our future...

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

@Jason Tate as I've researching and learning about of charities over the last week or so due to the current events has led me to a lot of new resources in that area. Trying to become more educated here as well, do you know some of the places you'll be donating to for here yet?