Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Premature Christmas Music Thread

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by milogoestoprison, Oct 31, 2016.

1. milogoestoprison

It's November now. Who else is listening to Christmas music?

matthaber likes this.
  2. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Commies.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Ive listened to the new Kacey Musgraves Christmas album the last two days.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  4. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Album is rad

5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

My local radio stations have already jumped on the Christmas music train and I'm sick of jingle bell rock

coleslawed likes this.
  6. milogoestoprison

Did they just start playing Christmas music today? because I'll listen to Christmas music in July, but I know that's crazy behavior.

I haven't listened to Kacey's album yet. I've played the new She & Him a couple times though.

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I wish I could get into kacey musgraves more

8. milogoestoprison

I've listened to half of it now and I'm a little disappointed. I'm not feeling these arrangements. Maybe I was just expecting something different.

What's everyone's favorite Christmas albums? The Beach Boys' Christmas Album and the Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector comp get the most play from me. Dare I say, two of the best albums of all time in any season. That's my controversial opinion. Less popular choice: the first Happy Christmas comp from Tooth & Nail. I destroyed my cassette from listening to it so much as a kid.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

There is very little in this world I dislike more than Christmas music lol

10. [​IMG]

11. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Only Christmas album I need. I pretty much listen to it all year long with zero regrets. Love me some good old Xmas tunes

12. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

[​IMG]
    Not there yet, but I'm close.

ChrisCantWrite and coleslawed like this.
  13. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Hell yes, started listening on November 1. Love me some Christmas music.

On the old AP forum, we had a music request forum for Christmas music, may be something we can do here.

14. milogoestoprison

I need Christmas music today more than ever.

coleslawed likes this.
  15. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I'm making myself wait until the first snowfall, and I'll probably hold off on Christmas movies a little longer, but once I start, I'm going hard

coleslawed likes this.
  16. milogoestoprison

We've had weather in the 70's in November in Wisconsin. I don't know if our first snowfall is coming this year.

17. jorbjorb

7 rings

relient k christmas album is dope

18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I start music Thanksgiving on the ride home from dinner. movies start dec 1.

19. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I wish I could get away with that, but my Thanksgiving is in October. I watched a few horror movies following dinner this year though, so at least I was in the spirit of something

20. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

21. TedSchmosby

Trusted

coleslawed likes this.
  22. The Lucky Moose Nov 14, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 14, 2016)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I really like Kacey Musgraves' new Christmas album, it's different yet traditional

23. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

I've started to occasionally listen to a few songs. I mainly listen to Punk Goes Christmas and the Christmas albums by Relient k and August Burns Red.

24. zmtr

Trusted

It's so fucking good. Her version of "what are you doing new years eve?" is fantastic.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  25. I'm going out of the country for a couple weeks (I leave tomorrow evening) and so my girlfriend and I decorated our apartment for Christmas so when we get back we'll be all set to go! While we put up lights and everything this weekend, we had the Charlie Brown Christmas album playing, and it was just lovely. We love Christmas, haha.

sonder and TedSchmosby like this.