Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Preacher (AMC) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 1, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah this was easily the most consistent season yet, both of the first two season had episodes that kind of became background noise to me but I paid full attention to all of them this year

2. I enjoyed S3. This just isn't one of my favorite shows, so I don't think to discuss it much. Still, I love the absurdity of it and thought this season was good. My ears perked up when Greta Van Fleet started playing during the scene with the nazis.

imthesheriff likes this.
  3. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I forgot to discuss it, but I’ve been keeping up with this season up until the last three episodes, due to being busy the last three weeks. I’ve loved it soooo much. So engaging and funny, and so much character development. Best season so far.

imthesheriff and Vivatoto like this.
  4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Fourth season is the end

5. Davjs

Trusted

Oh no!!!! I'm to blame because I didn't watch season 3 as it aired and only on ep 3. Still sad about it though, love what I've seen so far.

6. I enjoy the show, but I'm not surprised

7. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Fuck

8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Hopefully they can wrap it up nicely.

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I like this show but I'm also pretty alright with it ending. Can't wait to see where it goes

10. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Ruth should be on TV forever. God, I love her.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I absolutely loved Season one but couldn't even get through season 2. I think I stopped watching after the 8th or 9th episode because it bored me to tears. It was like a completely different show.

12. [​IMG]

Davjs and imthesheriff like this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

Oh that's cool looking

15. imthegrimace

Anyone watching? I don't have a way to watch this right now and curious if it's any good this season.

16. Jusscali

It’s just as wackadoodle as always just less plodding and more direct to get it wrapped up.

imthesheriff likes this.
  17. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Well this was a fun ride.

18. Jusscali

Meh. I’ll miss you tulip. That’s about it.

19. imthegrimace

I started to watch the first episode of this last season and turned it off half way through cause I wasn’t paying attention. I’ll get to it eventually.

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Pretty nice ending. I never really had a strong opinion on this show lol but I did enjoy it when I watched