Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Preacher (AMC) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This episode is great.

2. Davjs

Trusted

Every episode has been great so far. Love how they seem to be giving us familiar stuff from the comics but still straying and doing new things, keeping it fresh.

3. That was not how I expected things to go down with the Saint of Killers dude. Liking this season a lot.

4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Ha, the author of one of those books was Annie Wilkes.

5. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Just how good is this?

Is this AMCs new flag ship? after Walking dead ofc.

Which is better, this or American Gods? They seem similar premise.

I started s1 ep1 and thought it was interesting. Wondering if I should continue.

6. Anthony_

Definitely continue. This is, by far, the best show on AMC not called "Better Call Saul."

The premises for this and American Gods are very different. They're both excellent shows.

Just keep watching, you won't be disappointed.

coleslawed and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Most recent episode was one of the, if not the, best in the series

Davjs likes this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

So how long until the Saint comes back?

9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Last week's episode, Pig, was soooo fucking funny. Why has no one said anything about it? I was in stitches almost the whole time.

10. Vivatoto Aug 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 15, 2017)
    Vivatoto

Night vision scene was so good.

Probably the best episode that didn't have the Saint of Killers

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah the night vision scene had me on the edge of my seat. Loved the lack of music

12. Just catching up. Agreed^^ that scene was great. This new villain is so bizarre, but it works for this show I guess ha.

13. Vivatoto

Oh hey, thought it was ending but there are 13 episodes this season, nice surprise. What an opening.

14. monkeytarget

Funny to see the dude from all american rejects

15. Vivatoto

Lol I did not know that was him, but now all the Dirty Little Secret references make sense.

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

It took me the entire opening scene to realize it was him because I was just so confused at first haha.

Vivatoto likes this.
  17. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Been matathoning through season 2 today, god I love this show. The tone is everything I want in a story

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finally got around to watching the episode and that scene was so overhyped lol

I was more shocked when I realized it was Tyson Ritter

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I still haven't caught up with the last two episodes so after tonight, I'll be three episodes behind. Honestly, haven't really been champing at the bit to catch up either. I think I liked Season 1 a lot more than Season 2 thus far. Still enjoyable, but I feel it's taken a few steps back.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Hmmm, may be in danger of being cancelled?

21. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

doesnt surprise me, i have seen very little coverage on season 2. Makes me sad, this is everything I want in a show

Davjs likes this.
  22. I just started season 2 and the first episode was great.

Davjs likes this.
  23. Vivatoto

Ugh, going to be so brutal if this gets cancelled. Especially since they're just introducing Grandma.

24. Anthony_

I wouldn't get too worried about cancellation just yet. Remember AMC gave four seasons to Turn and Halt and Catch Fire, two shows that got even less ratings than I'm sure Preacher gets and weren't as critically acclaimed at this point in their runs as Preacher is. AMC has been good about keeping it's critically-liked-but-underviewed shows around for longer than any other network would've.

slimfenix182, Vivatoto and Davjs like this.
  25. Vivatoto

But Rubicon..Never forget and never forgive.

monkeytarget likes this.