Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Powerless (NBC) • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Latest episode was like an unfunny Better Off Ted.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

Bummer, I kinda enjoyed this show.

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It was just starting to get decent

Ah well, hopefully Danny Pudi gets another show

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Not surprised about this. Sad for everyone involved. I stopped watching after like episode 4 though, it just wasn't great in spite of that awesome cast.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I watch out every week in hopes it gets really good, but it's been so middle of the road. I feel the same way about Superstore. Not sure how that has maintained.

7. Davjs

Trusted

I remember being so sold on the premise of the show and then the cast. The trailer turned me off in a huge way and never watched an ep. I remember hearing they scrapped their original tone and feel for the show and made it more goofy? I wonder if the original version would have done better.

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I wonder why they wouldn't just let the season end, especially since there's only three left. All they're replacing it with is repeats of Superstore (which is also not that great)

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

Its a shame too cuz they filmed the season finale in the lobby of my office and it looked to be an interesting concept (something like a lexcorp vs. wayne tech storyline).