Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pouzza Fest 9 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Dec 1, 2018.

1. abear182

Regular

First band was announced today. They are doing the Christmas Advent calendar so there will be a new band announced every day until Christmas.

SkyGrowsBigger likes this.
  2. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

All bands announced to date. Full lineup likely released in February.

3. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I want that art as a poster tbh

4. abear182

Regular

Rather weak start to the line up so far! Hoping for a few big hitters in the next announcement.

theasteriskera likes this.
  5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

No headliners have been announced yet so definitely expecting some biggers bands in the next announcement. That being said there are atleast half a dozen bands here that I'd be excited to see already

6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Holding out hope for PUP again, loved their free set 2 years back.

7. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

That would make a lot of sense given they skipped Montreal on the tour the just announced.

8. redwing91007

Only thing is they could also be playing one of Heavy, Osheaga or '77. Way less enticing for me.

9. emojedi

Trusted

Or rockfest which seems most likely to me

10. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Rockfest may not happen this year. They filed for bankruptcy last year and haven't made any announcements for 2019.

11. redwing91007

There's actually been some talk recently and it looks like something will happen this year, just not sure what form it will take. All we do know is that it's taking place in Montebello.

12. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yeah I think I saw the article you're referring to. I'm just a bit skeptical that they'll be able to arrange financing, put together a line-up, sign a new events management company, etc. all within the next 5 months.

My real hope is that Camp Anarchy (previously called Punk in Drublic) just takes over and holds their event there. Fat Mike announced that there would be Punk in Drublic dates in Canada in 2019 so it would make sense.

13. redwing91007

That's very possible, I'd go as far as saying likely, given Fat Mike's previous involvement with the festival.

14. abear182

Regular

Seen Pouzza reply to a comment saying that the Line Up will be announced next week!

Anyone heard any rumours?

15. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yep - they said the full lineup is getting announced this Thursday. Distillers for one of the headliners? Don't think they're hitting Montreal on their tour.

16. abear182

Regular

The Distillers not a bit to big for Pouzza Fest?

17. redwing91007

Nice avatar, thief.

18. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

redwing91007 likes this.
  19. redwing91007

20. abear182

Regular

Looks like the final announcement is coming tomorrow! But seems like this 3 bands will be playing...

[​IMG]

21. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

22. redwing91007

Pretty pleased with this

23. abear182

Regular

Line up on the poster is so oddly ordered but that is just me being picky :crylaugh:.

No PUP is a bummer because it looked so nailed on!

24. redwing91007

Makes me think they will be on Osheaga which is a bummer

25. abear182

Regular

PUP playing this Festival on the same weekend! I have a feeling Pouzza might have something up there sleeve based on nothing really haha!