Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pouzza Fest 8 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Dec 1, 2017.

1. abear182

Regular

That time of the year where Montreal's version of The Fest starts to announce bands. They are bringing back the advent calendar style of announcements which they used a few years ago...

Tickets - Are currently $88CAD!

Whatjuliansaid and redwing91007 like this.
  2. abear182

Regular

3. abear182

Regular

4. abear182

Regular

Missed a few of these...

5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Thanks for posting these, already picked up my ticket. Anyone in the Canadian/US Northeast looking for a FEST-lite experience in one of North America's most fun cities should check this out.

6. abear182

Regular

7. abear182

Regular

So have added all the additions so far! Reel Big Fish is the first headliner announced.

8. abear182

Regular

Here is the first half of the line up for Pouzza Fest 8. The last headliner and other 50% of the line up will be announced at the end of next month.

[​IMG]

9. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

There's more bands?! Jesus.

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Happy to see Tsunami bomb so high on the card

alkalinexandy likes this.
  11. abear182

Regular

My 3 wishlist bands for the next half of the announcement are...

The Menzingers (Headliner?)
    Tiny Moving Parts
    No Trigger (Rarely play shows these days but have turned up at Pouzza in the past)

All have no dates in Montreal in next few months.

12. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

All possible, I'd be especially excited for TMP.

13. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Not much for speculation but I noticed a lot of bands announced played two years ago. Some other bands that played two years ago that I'd like to see this year would be Less Than Jake, Dead To Me, Belvedere, Nightbirds, and Dowsing

Edit: Living With Lions would also be amazing. Daggermouth played last year so its not completely out of the realm of possibility.

14. abear182

Regular

Seen Living With Lions at a small festival in England with their last singer and they where awesome.

15. abear182

Regular

I guess we can rule out Tiny Moving Parts now because of The Wonder Years tour :(.

16. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

17. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

[​IMG]

redwing91007 likes this.
  18. SkyGrowsBigger Apr 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 20, 2018)
    SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

redwing91007 likes this.
  19. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I'm pissed, I really can't swing a 1AM Sunday night show - as bad as I want to.

20. bree1981

Does anyone know if there are any pre Pouzza Fest type shows happening on the Thursday night?