Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post Your Picture Thread • Page 98

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ben, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

You look about 3 years older afterwards

lightning13 and scott like this.
  2. according to a former ap.net user, I went from 2007 pop punk dude to 2015 pop punk dude, to which I replied that my entire adult life has consisted of oscillating between various stages of pop punk

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

IMG_7090.JPG
    It's like 70 degrees in Michigan today and I'm so confused by it but I'll take it.

4. crazy nate Feb 24, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 24, 2017)
    crazy nate

Harumph

Not gonna post a pic. I am gonna wonder why we can send a tweet around the world in milliseconds, but most cameras add 10 pounds.

Wtf is that about? This is a problem everyone has known about for decades, and next to no progress has been made.

There are days when I think "I'm looking like a beast that anyone will find attractive, selfies are a horrible phenomenon, but you got that shit on lock today".....and then I take a picture of myself and all self confidence I previously had goes straight down the shitter.

Fuck trump, and fuck cameras.

Carmen SD likes this.
  5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

IMG_4299.jpg
    chipped a few teeth last night. bit right through my lip too (I have much more gruesome photo of that that I'm not gonna post lol). All in all, lucky I didn't break anything (my neck, for example). Rough night though. Gonna be a rough month. 2k17 can fuck off with 2k16.

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Yooo what happened?

Jacob likes this.
  7. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

That can depend on the lens you're using. If you have a wide angle lens, it can distort stuff at close range to make it look wider. You get this sort of weird perspective thing, because the frame doesn't really match the human field of vision.

Alternatively, you've got a really flattering mirror/lighting?? ;-p

dylan and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Fell down my stairs, tripped on some shoes that were on them. Basically face planted on a 10 foot drop. Lucky I made it out with the minor injuries I got

Colby Searcy and ChiliTacos like this.
  9. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't get any meds but it really doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. I've had worse pain from braces than this haha

10. crazy nate

Harumph

Yeah, I looked up the cause of it after my whining, haha.

I look good enough in pics and shouldn't complain. I think my face just looks a bit more rounded than it does irl, and I'm rocking some serious winter paleness. Having very black hair, and being pale to begin with doesn't help. Feel like I kinda have to post a current pic at this point, so here's a couple.

Attached Files:

AelNire, Dirty Sanchez, dylan and 2 others like this.
  11. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

IMG_0793.JPG

My black bed sheets make a good backdrop.

Zoshchenko, ChaseTx, mad and 6 others like this.
  12. Colby Searcy

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. St. Nate

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

don't tell me you're one of those people who sleeps in the nude

15. Colby Searcy

Sensual

16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Naked is the most comfortable way to sleep

Mr. Serotonin, GEM37 and Colby Searcy like this.
  17. Colby Searcy

Haha nah, always at least an undershirt and boxers.

No caps, scarves, coats though

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  18. St. Nate

I'll tell ya what.

I'll post some shirtless pics on here later.

ChaseTx, mad, AelNire and 2 others like this.
  19. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

reminding myself to check back later

For unrelated reasons

ChaseTx, Colby Searcy and AelNire like this.
  20. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

How many stitches did it take to close the hole under your lip? How does it not hurt? Are you gonna have to get caps/veneers/whatever they call them or are you going to leave the broken teeth? You'll still be cute either way. I must admit when I opened snapchat I yelped really loud bc it looked so painful LMAO.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I think he said like a couple dozen? Not exactly sure. The wound was about 1.5-2 inches long. I'll have to get caps or something like that, making a dentist appointment tomorrow. Idk how it doesn't hurt, tbh haha. Thought it would. The swollen lip is more annoying than anything else. I was dumb and didn't check my papers till earlier but they did prescribe me some painkillers and some type of mouthwash. Gonna go get them tomorrow but I probably won't use the pain killers.

22. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]
    My gf and me walking the pup through town. It was a festival and we had a wig on her :)

Jacob, dadbolt, Dirty Sanchez and 2 others like this.
  23. crazy nate

Harumph

Pictures I took, so technically my pictures.

Cute as cute can be niece (the way yupiks figure it). Took over a year of fighting ocs to finally get her and her brother placed with family after her mom died. A hard fought victory, but now she's hundreds of miles away, and I miss the little tyke.
    My mom. She's maybe 4 "11 but somehow intimidates everyone.
    Me and my brother ripped the carpet out, and put this floor in the living room. My dog wanted to make a cameo.

Attached Files:

Jacob, Dirty Sanchez, AelNire and 6 others like this.
  24. 17097486_10210764647165633_2557026497167156067_o.jpg Got the hairs cut today ya'll.

25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

So I decided to bust out my rollerblades a week ago and I hit a rock and went sprawling. I used Neosporin (sp?) on my knees and they've pretty much already healed. Neosporin is magic.

10401121_572782836771_4188_n.jpg

GrantCloud, ChaseTx and Colby Searcy like this.