Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post Your Picture Thread • Page 249

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ben, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

If anyone in New York hasn't been to Sam's Point, FUCKING GO. Its my favorite place I've ever hiked locally. Incredible views, easy to walk paths, lots of berries you can eat, and very diverse areas over about 15 miles. Just an incredible place. I'll even go with you! @Matt and @alina should meet me there. ;-)

ChaseTx, coleslawed, K0ta and 10 others like this.
  2. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I didn’t realize how big New York was, this place is almost 3 hours away from us and it’s not even halfway into the state! Matt and I have been looking for camping places in NY sooooo

bigmike likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

There are definitely tons of places to go in the Catskills. Tons and tons of places to go hiking and the cutest towns you'll ever see. I don't know how into the idea of camping the girl is, but we'll never turn down a good hike/trail run up there. Central New York is definitely a fun place if you've got the legs for it.

ChaseTx and bigmike like this.
  4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I also went hiking/walking yesterday. First time hitting a trail like this. Would do again but maybe not at noon in 100 degree weather next time

ChaseTx, awwgereee, K0ta and 5 others like this.
  5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

yeahhhhh I'm gooooood

upload_2019-8-6_9-56-1.png

ChaseTx, coleslawed, bigmike and 2 others like this.
  6. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Not going to lie, that’s like every other day in my house. Those and wolf spiders. In this heat they get in any way they can.

bigmike and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I remember the day I saw my first tarantula in Texas. It was also the day I saw my first 100 tarantula. They were seriously marching in a row down the street to find cover from a monsoon. I was terrified and engrossed in how organized it was. lol

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Nope nope nope nope nope. My mom used to live in Arizona and she always wanted us to go back to visit when I was a kid and I’d throw fits because I was (and still am) terrified of spiders/tarantulas. Tarantulas marching down the street is my personal nightmare.

SlappinCups and coleslawed like this.
  9. Dang I’ve lived in Arizona for most of my life and have never once seen a tarantula! Probably like 4-5 scorpions ever too, and only if I’m like literally on a mountain

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oddly enough, when I lived in AZ we saw more black widows than anything. They seemed to be everywhere.

11. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

ChaseTx, coleslawed, Ken and 10 others like this.
  13. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. Hahaha I almost edited my post to say “if we’re talking black widows, that’s a different story”. They’re pretty easy to avoid but if you wanna find them you deeeefinitely will

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

16. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

0D26ED53-FEF6-47EC-9A6F-38AD06AFBE9A.jpeg Fuck people. Here’s a Bruce.

17. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

my pants have been soiled.

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

There are just so many bugs right now. I’m killing wolf spiders and scorpions daily. Sometimes I don’t even kill them because they aren’t as annoying as all the damn crickets and beetles

19. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

20. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

C535AE98-7A77-4BB9-B00D-F357A6CC7483.jpeg
    Oh look a pic I actually like

ChaseTx, zmtr, Garrett L. and 14 others like this.
  21. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

22. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

stop what?

it's not my fault Bruce there lookin like a big ol meaty ball

23. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Body shamer. Do better lol

24. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

he's a dog eater unfortunately