Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post Your Picture Thread • Page 226

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ben, Mar 8, 2016.

1. So true lol. I think a lot of times when you combine tattoos with success and/or money at a young age it just sorta happens that way. They go too hard too quick

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. Yeah my gf almost got a Ryan Adams tattoo a few years ago, the appointment was actually set and it fell through for a dumb reason... dodged a bullet there. One of my best friends actually does have one though and she’s furious

3. Dog with a Blog

Shit.

I just went on Instagram and this tattoo artist I follow posted a piece up for grabs and I emailed him about it.

Then I check my emails and this other tattoo artist in San Diego that I messaged like 4-5 months ago just got back to me lol. Damn. I really dunno if I can afford it but he’s only available like every 6 months what do I dooooo

coleslawed, K0ta and trevorshmevor like this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

Fuck I think about to blow money lol

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Knowing I’m leaving in a year makes me realize how badly I want a few more tattoos from artists in the area before I leave! But I need to save money to move. But also want to take advantage of Florida while I still can. Ahhhh

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

no one is telling Gaga or Ariana that their tattoos are basic haha

7. Dog with a Blog

This is literally me haha

GrantCloud and supernovagirl like this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

tattoos scare me.

GrantCloud and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  9. Exactly why I don’t have a tattoo yet

10. Dog with a Blog Mar 2, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2019)
    Dog with a Blog

Is there an artist you love who is dead? I’m not even joking. It’s the only safe bet. And even then I suppose there’s always a gamble

Mary V likes this.
  11. I’ve loved Robin Williams since I was a child, I think he counts?

12. Dog with a Blog

:heart:

I always thought of him as my uncle when I was a little kid lol. Fucking love him.

Mary V likes this.
  13. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Mrs. Doubtfire climbing out of the Jumanji board.

it has been decided.

14. Dog with a Blog

Lmao

15. Dog with a Blog

Robin Williams interacting with Koko the gorilla is a top tier video

trevorshmevor and Mary V like this.
  16. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I have a Paramore tattoo and I'd get more Paramore tattoos, honestly with what I've went through with that band for the past 13 years I would never regret it (:fingerscrossed:*please my babies never do anything horrible to make me regret it*:fingerscrossed:)

I have an Anberlin tattoo too if they stay broken up I can only hope nothing ever happens with them too lol.

17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I want a Phoebe Bridgers tattoo. I'm thinking a sheet ghost with "Anyway, don't be a stranger" around it

I could also get an After Laughter tattoo of some kind, I really love that album

18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I've considered the sheet ghost cause I love Phoebe and horror and I feel like it could double lol, or a Jimmy eat world lyric but I'm concerned the font would come out corny or something idk

19. ChaseTx

That's exactly why I want it haha. It doubles as a horror thing

trevorshmevor and supernovagirl like this.
  20. supernovagirl

I support all of the above ideas

21. supernovagirl

I saw some flash using after laughter (and other paramour) lyrics and I really loved them. This girl I know even got one

I wanted to get one but other than the one above none of them stood out as perfect. They were just in the general ball park or something I would want. Lol

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I also want a Phoebe ghost tat

Dog with a Blog, Kiana and ChaseTx like this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I always thought the Weezer logo would be a good tattoo but if I had a Weezer tattoo that would automatically make me something I don't want to be

I could never get a tattoo because personally I'd regret it immediately because of my personality, but I have nothing against them

24. ChaseTx

You already got a tattoo just not on yourself

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I don't think I ruined your life so no regrets

ChaseTx likes this.