Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post Your Picture Thread • Page 202

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ben, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I would not say that lol. Tbh it tastes like a standard beer to me? I don't drink beer so I took like five drinks and have the entire can left and will no way finish it and am like oh this is what happens when u buy for the novelty

2. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I had no idea that Boddingtons had escaped our island. You'll be ironically drinking John Smiths next.

3. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

‘Ave it!!

Dog with a Blog and coleslawed like this.
  4. Kiana

It was at world market so they have everything from around the globe!

5. stars143

Trusted

Boddington's is sold at a good amount of grocery stores. It's owned by AB InBev, so it has wide distribution.

I love this old ad for it:

[​IMG]

6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I bought one of those at a bar once and did not like it at all

7. Kiana

I am not a beer drinker so to me it just tasted like every beer I've tried. Like the generic way beer smells. I really wanted this cute one that is hometown represent but after the Boddingtons I was like ok time to stop buying stuff I don't drink and will only buy for novelty lol

IMG_20180811_180931115.jpg

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. MrCon

I knew Boddington's was owned by a big brewery. I'm just more surprised that they'd even try to sell it abroad. Much less that anyone would actually buy it. :crylaugh:

9. Kiana

I bought it because of friends ok their advertising worked because I also get excited when I see pottery barns lol

10. Kiana

@Jason Tate i am in PDX for lunch and dinner tell me where to eat

11. Hahaa.

What part of the city?

I want Kenny and Zukes for lunch but am being lazy.

12. Kiana

I don't have concrete plans for where I'll be. I need to go to Ulta and we are seeing patd so I'll be around Lloyd and moda in the evening but lunch area is undetermined! We basically have no plan lol our hotel checkout is in an hour and then we have like... 7 hours to kill lol. Maybe downtown in afternoon and Lloyd moda area in evening

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

It’s a pretty ubiquitous import in Michigan.

14. Kiana

I ended up getting Indian food at the cart pod for lunch and sizzle pie for dinner if anyone is worrying about what I ate cause I know that was v concerning for everyone!! There was like a Latino festival hangout thing going on and I wanted to go so I walked across Hawthorne and all over and even threw out my candy they said I couldn't bring in and then they wanted to charge me $40 to enter lmao noooope. I realize this story has no pictures but I already posted some on instagram and the good sis is too tired to post any here clearly it's easier to just ramble incessantly

coleslawed, Garrett L. and dadbolt like this.
  15. Kiana

I walked 10 miles today no wonder I weighed like 15lb less when I lived here lmao

16. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

6C5EBBB1-80A1-4A5E-AEAD-92DA1EDED648.jpeg

I really like aquariums ok

17. MrCon

18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Off the top of my head we get: fullers, Well’s, boddingtons, Sam Smith, and then like 10+ more that I’m forgetting. I’m going to the store tonight so I’ll figure out what other imports we get.

19. MrCon

That's a bit less disheartening. To be honest, I don't really go in for English ales. Much prefer American style craft stuff or German beers. That being said, if you're eating anything that involves roast potatoes and gravy, stuff like Bombardier, Waggle Dance and London Pride make a lot of sense. Sam Smith's brewery is very close to where I grew up.

bigmike likes this.
  20. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Sam Smith’s nut brown is a solid English brown and I enjoy fullers. The rest of the stuff isn’t too impressive IMO, but a lot of that had to do with the beers being shipped over and temperature control is next to impossible on transit and they all tend to just breakdown by the time they hit American shelves. Plus they sit for so long on shelves here because Americans only want explosive beers that punch you in the face. So German and English beers all tend to languish on the import shelf.

MrCon likes this.
  21. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

[​IMG]

Just your friendly neighborhood shitposter reminding you to STAY HYDRATED

22. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

5B55E992-BAFC-412A-B44A-00C482112499.jpeg
    I have mfing cats on my mfing shirt.

Serh, trevorshmevor, dadbolt and 9 others like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

41239181-8D0F-4FF5-9DB6-A0C4E0854785.jpeg
    This showed up in my Facebook memories today. Having a drink with my Mom Mom five years ago. Pretty sure this is the last time I was clean shaven.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

IMG_20180817_085310_031.jpg

Visiting home this week and got to hang with my life long friends last night .I love this picture.

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

hell yeah get those mini pretzels