Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post/War Release New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Post/War battle growing pains and the isolation of youth in their debut LP, Violet Light and a Hum, which is now streaming on all platforms. Violet Light and a Hum is an album that catalogs early adulthood’s experiences, the loss of love, lack of security, and the value of having people in your life. It’s inspired by the sad and aggressive music they were exposed to as teenagers, and the sound is a blend of indie alt-rock and the greatest hits of the Hot Topic t-shirt era. With heavy hitting nostalgia and catharsis, Post/War makes a grand entrance screaming their poignant refrain: you are nothing without the people you love.

RIYL: Citizen, Teenage Wrist, Thrice

This post is provided by our weekly sponsor. More information about sponsored posts and advertising on this website can be found here.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

moura and Chase Tremaine like this.
  2. mrenkens007

Surprise, Surprise Prestigious

I'm only one track in but digging everything so far!

dwpaulin and Chase Tremaine like this.
  3. Already bought it B-):clap: lots of strong lead-up singles for this one that I've been following

dwpaulin likes this.
  4. Chase thank you so much! Really appreciate it. Been loving what you dropped last month too (and Unfall)!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  5. littledudeman

Really liking this so far.

dwpaulin likes this.
  6. Gave this a few spins this week. I really dig it. I'm getting heavy Circa Survive vibes, especially in the second half of the record.

dwpaulin likes this.