Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post Malone - beerbongs & bentleys (April 27, 2018) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I probably won't listen to this in full again, but the songs I like will be in heavy rotation this summer.

2. atlas

Trusted

most of these songs are not "good" by any stretch, but I enjoy them anyways

Blame It On Me is actually quite good though

goation and imthesheriff like this.
  3. Mazon

He's always great but it felt like a ton of filler tracks to me. Did not need to be that length. I feel it would've been so much better if he'd cut some of the more whatever tracks and let the good ones shine. Otherside, Over You, Paranoid, Ball for me, Rockstar, Candy Paint, Psycho, Better Now all rule

jorbjorb likes this.
  4. jorbjorb

7 rings

Nikki Minaj is fire on that one song.

5. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I like “Stay”

beachdude42 and jorbjorb like this.
  6. goation

Regular

It's really cool to see him come into his own identity. In the beginning of his come up, it felt like he was pandering towards a certain crowd with the jewelry and the clothes. Now he just does and wears whatever the fuck he wants and it's nice.

7. goation

Regular

Album's about what I expected, not really great per say but enjoyable af. Which makes it great in its own way.

8. ccsc918

existing

jorbjorb likes this.
  9. this album fucking rules

10. ccsc918

existing

Honestly after around 10 listens and driving an hour just to get the CD this might be my AOTY

jorbjorb likes this.
  11. atlas

Trusted

where do you live that you have to drive an hour just to find a Post Malone CD lol

12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Was thinking the same thing haha

13. ccsc918

existing

Literally no stores in the St. Louis area had it, Sold out and I must've went to 7 targets before I found one that actually had it in stock. I was a little pissed.

DarkHotline and jorbjorb like this.
  14. henryviolence

If I'm being really honest with myself, this is one of my favourite records so far this year. I never thought I'd say that.

goation, beachdude42 and jorbjorb like this.
  15. Mazon

It's a grower for sure. Each listen I like it more. That Nicki collab!

16. jorbjorb

7 rings

All I really want to hear is catchy nursery rhymes and this album delivers exactly that.

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I don't deserve to live in the same world that has swae lee blessing us with his angelic voice on spoil my night

goation, beachdude42 and jorbjorb like this.
  18. username

hey you lil piss baby

Nobody does

You’re welcome

19. ccsc918

existing

Anyone think Post is going to do a smaller venue tour in the fall or is it just me, similar to the stoney tour.

20. atlas

Trusted

0% chance. No way he skips out on the money he'd get from a bigger tour. The seeing Post in a small venue ship has sailed

21. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

This album is a such an unexpected surprise. This is my first exposure to him, and the record is fantastic.

22. ccsc918

existing

some of the dates are selling terribly

jorbjorb likes this.
  23. Syre Dream

Regular

24. atlas

Trusted

Drake will probably beat it again when his album comes out in June but still super impressive

beachdude42 and ChiliTacos like this.
  25. Syre Dream

Regular

This is crazy as well: According to Spotify, Post Malone's beerbongs & bentleys(Republic) has smashed its first-day records for both U.S. (almost 48m) and global (nearly 79m) streams.