Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Post Malone and Travis Barker Team Up for Nirvana Livestream

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Post Malone and Travis Barker teamed up for a Nirvana tribute livestream.

Set List

1. Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle
    2. Drain You
    3. Come as You Are
    4. Lounge Act
    5. School
    6. Heart-Shaped Box
    7. Something in the Way
    8. About a Girl
    9. Stay Away
    10. Lithium
    11. Breed
    12. On a Plain
    13. Very Ape
    14. Territorial Pissings
    15. In Bloom

Brent and MRose24 like this.
  2. StoJa9

Regular

This was absolutely fantastic. I actually watched it three times over the weekend. Very impressed.

3. ARo24

Regular

You have to love Post. This was awesome and a treat to watch over the weekend.

Brent, StoJa9 and kidwithhelmet like this.
  4. AMC

Regular

Post is so cool. Can't believe how good he sounds and how good the latency has got with all these bands at different locations.

5. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Prestigious

They absolutely killed it. I saw so many friends’ posts over the weekend about how much they despise his radio career but enjoyed this and respect him as a musician. Pretty telling.

He referenced a new album a few times during this stream. Wouldn’t mind if it was rock. But knowing Post, it’ll be a straight-up country record just to keep everyone on their heels.

6. Analog Drummer

Regular

This was incredible. Watched in on Friday and gonna watch it all next Friday while less drunk

StoJa9 likes this.
  7. StoJa9

Regular

Travis was beating the shit out of those drums....just like Dave.

8. steve187

travis barker is literally everywhere(not a bad thing)

9. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

They were all in the same house. Either posty or travis put up a photo of them all together standing in a circle before the stream started

10. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Just clicked to check it out now - the first time I saw it around I subconsciously thought it's Machine Gun Kelly again and I'd really prefer to avoid that after their Paramore cover (I admired the fact they did it, but it was bad at the same time). This on the other hand is quite awesome so far ;d and they obviously need to be in one room for that, it would be impossible to perform like that online from separate spots.

11. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

My favorite musical related thing during quarantine...absolutely loved it, and wish Posty would release a grunge album now lol

AMC, Analog Drummer and StoJa9 like this.
  12. AMC

Regular

He could totally do a rock album. I really had no idea he was this awesome. I do like some of his hits though. He's different and catchy. Nothing to hate on.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  13. AMC

Regular

Oh I know! I was surprised he's not in the goldfinger videos.

14. All Systems Goku

I had low LOW expectations for this. Then I watched it and was blown away. Dude. This was freaking insanely great. Post needs to release the Rock album Lil’ Wayne wanted to but didn’t have the talent to. Post The Empire or Or Crown The Malone.

Analog Drummer, StoJa9 and Brent like this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

About to go in with the same LOW expectations. Hope I can be blown away too.

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Okay, I'm already on board. Been sleeping on Post, I guess.

17. AMC

Regular

Right? Post kills it

All Systems Goku likes this.
  18. AMC

Regular

haha yeah. He's pretty cool. Really good front man too.

riotspray likes this.