Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Possible New Paramore Song Titles

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Some eagle eyed Paramore fans have found, what look like, a bunch of new Paramore song titles up on ASCAP’s database. You can find those below.

Song Titles

• Caught in the Middle
    • Fake Happy
    • Forgiveness
    • Grudges
    • Hard Times
    • Idle Worship
    • Idle Worship (Outro)
    • Pool
    • Rose Colored Boy
    • Tell Me How
    • Told You So
    • What it Costs

2. Seeing that outro track separated into its own track but still not getting its own title is super interesting to me. Here's to hoping it's a few minutes long and it just a crazy instrumental jam session. I remember Relient K doing the same thing but being a little underwhelmed by the result because those outros don't really stand as their own songs.

3. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

ooooooo, i hope we're near the album announcement!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  4. Interesting to see Zac listed as a writer on some of these instead of Taylor. I love these titles!

5. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

What day would you guess for a release date? Let's see who ends up closest. I say it'll be released on June 2nd.

6. Sander

kflkmflkm

most anticipated of 2017.

ramres likes this.
  7. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

We're getting so close. Paramore flew to LA this weekend, I'm guessing, to film a video. Especially after Zac posted last week that he was practicing, this seems suspicious.

Thinking June 30th. FBR is releasing All Time Low's new album on June 2nd and I don't think they want to compete with Lorde's album out June 16th on her first and second weeks.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So ready for this. Really curious to hear what direction this album takes. Highly anticipated for sure.

Christian Romero likes this.
  9. Those sound like Paramore song titles alright. Let's do this!

10. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Not to mention that Aaron Weiss co-write on the outro track.

11. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I am so ready for this. Intrigued at where their sound will have gone on these tracks.

12. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Just wanted to randomly say that "Careful" will forever be one of my favorite songs.

'Open your eyes like I opened mine
    It's only the real world,
    A life you will never know
    Shifting your weight
    To throw off the pain
    Well you can ignore it
    But, only for so long
    You look like I did
    You resist me just like this
    You can't tell me to heal
    And, it hurts remembering
    How it felt to shut down'

13. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Willing to bet Idle Worship is the title

14. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Is this the first time we're seeing these sorts of leaks? It's certainly the first time I've heard of any song titles this way.

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

nah, we've gotten like rihanna titles and other big pop songwriters from this. mostly major label stuff

cosmickid likes this.
  16. It happens a lot, also because of Amazon when they release tracklists without contacting the artists first.

cosmickid likes this.
  17. cosmickid

Oh yeah definitely see Amazon doing this loads but this ASCAP thing is somewhat unfamiliar to me

18. Ha right, I usually only see the same thing with ASCAP on forums like popjustice... so when it involves big pop an hip hop artists I guess

19. cosmickid

I guess that makes sense that Paramore and Blink have had their stuff outed like this because they're huge bands then

Petit nain des Îles likes this.