Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Possible New Lagwagon Album Next Year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Joey Cape of Lagwagon talked with Modern Vinyl about the possibility of a new album next year:

Hopefully we’ll make a record sometime early next year. We’re all excited about it, because we took so long to make our last record, collectively, as a unified identity that you are as a band, which I think is fine. I think we’ve kind of figured out that we’re really in a different place than we were. I feel like the last record was our most successful endeavor. It didn’t really sell, because it’s hard to sell records now. That doesn’t really matter anyway when you make music. I think if you’re a band like us, you really care about doing something that everybody’s happy with. It makes us want to continue doing it. I’m really excited about doing more music because that’s kind of where it’s at; that’s the thing.

2. brentstailing

Newbie Supporter

Hang was excellent. Hope this happens.

3. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Last record was fantastic. Pure Lagwagon through and through... I would say it had a "darker" edge to it, but so did Resolve.

Anyway. The more Joey Cape penned songs I can get in my life, the better.

4. Fox83

Trusted

This was such a bittersweet moment to read. Ugh.

5. Jake Z

Regular

Great news, Hang was really good.