Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Positivity Is Key to 2017 • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Thank you @Jason Tate for switching from AP to Chorus because if not for that I wouldn't have a lot of the friends I have now and wouldn't be in love right now and would probably just be stuck in a world of constant negativity towards myself and honestly would not be the person I am today at all. You've also helped inspire me to be more outspoken and it was definitely necessary in my life.

2. Fucking Dustin

Also sorry to all for posting less (unless you'd prefer that) and being pretty distant, trying to remove it

3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah wtf bro

5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

@mad and @iCarly Rae Jepsen and @Drewski thank yall (and everyone else in there) for always posting great tweets in the absurd twitter thread. that thread has made my day more times than i care to admit.

6. Fucking Dustin

I second this

Y'all make me glad I made the thread especially @mad

Also @Dean

7. AelNire Feb 9, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 10, 2017)
    AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm thankful that the users helped me with the mental health thread and made it a completely supportive and safe place. The willingness to empathize and listen makes my heart so full.

8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'm thankful for the laughs I find here. It's a needed break.

9. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

(+ @Fucking Dustin) Ha, this is seriously great. It's no problem at all.

I have that thread bookmarked and I agree: it has made my day many, many times over.

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

thank u @Jason Tate for making absolutepunk because i met the love of my life on that website and we are in the happiest relationship ever and its all because we both love stupid emo music

11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I wanna give a shout out to @bigmike for always saying such wonderful and lovely things in the mental health thread. You've made my day better on multiple occasions.

12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I swear sometimes ur me just five minutes earlier cause u always beat me with the references and also ur punnier!

13. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

RT RT RT RT RT @bigmike

14. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Thank you! I mean every word.

15. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

There's a lot of people between here and AP that have impacted my life more than they'd ever know. Obviously, the people back on AP that I became friends with and hung out with are big ones. With regards to Chorus, the first one is obviously @Jason Tate for making the site. But this site wouldn't be the same without people like @Dominick, @lightning13, @AelNire, @mad, and so many more that I feel like I'm already doing a disservice to those that I haven't named yet. So many intelligent, wonderful, humorous, compassionate people here. I wish I got out of the few threads that I post in regularly to explore more threads and interact with more people.

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

It's crazy how many people from ap/chorus I've met IRL, like I remember the first time I met someone from here (shouts out Kevin Michels) i was so nervous and had no idea if they'd be like how they were online (obviously Kevin is just as insane love u buddy) or if they'd like me etc etc now that I've met probably almost two dozen of y'all face to face it seems like every single person turns out to be exactly the way I imagined they would be and we hit it off like we've been friends for years (because in most cases we have been). Honestly I have friends that I know only because of AP that I don't consider "internet friends" anymore, they're just some of my best friends in the world, straight up. And yeah obviously I'm in a long term adult relationship with someone I know from here. Basically this place has become such a huge part of my life that the people here have become just as important. For everyone I've met face to face, thanks for the great times, and for the rest of you I'm sure we'll meet up eventually, I've gotta be close to meeting half of the sites population at this point.

17. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, I care a great deal about many of you. Lightning, Matt, Nate, Jake, Ben, Erin, Kiana, Dylan, and a lot more of you folks have, in one form or another, helped me be a better person, both in terms of how I treat myself and I treat others. Your empathy, beliefs, dedication, etc., furnished me with something I was lacking, something that I needed to continue organizing, living, breathing and fighting. There are a lot of things I could say about this place and you people, but I guess I'll just say thank you and I love you all. Except Dustin. Fuck that motherfucka.

18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I never really felt like I fit in on AP. I posted a lot, but never had many people whom I was close to... it felt a lot of the time like I was posting in hostile territory. But that situation couldn't be more different here and I'm very grateful for it. I'm happy Jason made the switch to chorus and I'm happy to support him to keep this community doing well. I like almost every thread on here, although I might disagree with some people at times, there always seems to be a mutual respect ongoing when disagreements are had. I'm also appreciative of the politics thread, which I frequently lurk and like posts in, but very rarely do I share my thoughts. Food thread is the greatest. Even though I'm sure I am obnoxious at times.

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Don't even get me started on the influence dom has had on me. You and ben single handedly radicalized me :heart: you've both taught me so much, most important of which is that sometimes I just need to shut up and listen and learn. When us three get together IRL, it's game over. Capitalism will be abolished, the working class will be liberated

20. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I didn't post much on AP at all really, mostly just lurked. I'm glad that once it switched over to Chorus I started actually posting more, because it's seriously the highlight of my day usually. It's usually the first place I'll check when waking up, on break at work, etc. I've met so many awesome people on here, and honestly it's been a huge help just dealing with life and when I'm in shitty moods. I know I can come here and it'll make the day a little better and manageable. Hopefully one day I'll actually meet people on here in real life haha. But shout out to everyone for being extremely awesome and making this place an awesome experience

21. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Any way I can be updated on your progress on this, man? I'd love to hear about it

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

23. Dean

Trusted Prestigious

I hope everyone is doing ok. Thank you for putting up with my nonsense.

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I love you all

25. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i'm gon post liek i'm kid. just this time. i hope y'all like it.

i liek @Spencer Control a lot, he's a cutie pizza pie #1 fam i got u HUGS omg wow how could u be so cute :heart:33333
    @Dominick u r gr8 ty for all ur care and concern and u have been a true gem to me on here, u have schooled so many dum fucks. keep going.
    @Joe4th what a nice and calm person, who likes good games. u learn 2 keep the peace :heart:333 everyone needs a person like Joe in their life it is important. don't underestimate the power of ppl like Joe.
    @CobraKidJon my gaming buddy i'm glad to have u here. thanks 4 all ur convos. CobraStorm 4 life
    @Wharf Rat @Zac Djamoos @armistice @jawstheme @sophos34 thanks for being fucking awesome in the pol thread u all rock, i think we've all learned a lot from each other and have had really interesting discussions. ty buddies:heart:333.
    @David87 ty 4 ur help with everything...dum liberal
    i'm v. glad @Kiana @mad and @AelNire are still posting on here it's important. girl power yas qu33ns. stay fierce 4 me pls and talk to me whenever u want or need to. it means the world, ok. for real tho. hugs all the time. :3
    @bigmike @Nathan ty for ur kindness and appreciation it means a lot and has helped me more than u know. u have no idea. i need the positive attitude.
    @scott i am SOOOO glad u are here bud. u are a top notch person. scott goes fast. i wish u and ur family a healthy & happy life forever.
    @cshadows2887 ty for putting up with me, i'm glad we still talk. we've been thru a lot. this guy has delved into the unknown - he is great at hearthstone, would u believe? i am proud. Well played.
    @Aaron Mook U R GR8 PERSON. UNDERSTANDING. very kind and sweet :heart: u deserve good life, friend.

1 more time 4 emphasis:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]