Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Positivity Is Key to 2017 • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AelNire, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I know 2016 was particularly harder on you than normal but you are always so positive and funny. Your one liners kill me. You're a great dad too.

@Everyone I don't know where I would be without this community and all of you, honestly. Everyone shows me so much love and I'm so appreciative.

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

You're all wonderful people!

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate all of you

Jk I'm just in a weird sarcastic Darlene conner mood lol get with itttttt

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

@sophos34 You have accomplished so much and conquered a lot and I am proud of you and happy to be your friend

5. Fucking Dustin

@dadbolt:

Hey man
    Always good to hear from you
    Pretty soon you'll be able to move here
    Probably, at least
    You'll definitely enjoy it if you do

But regardless I'm happy you're my friend
    I appreciate you
    Really, I know I joke a lot but I mean it
    These days I know it's tough to be positive
    However, if anyone can do it it's you
    Derek, I'm glad you'll be at Thursday
    A drink will definitely be bought for you
    You deserve it

Petit nain des Îles, Ken and dadbolt like this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i dont know where to begin with this. i love and appreciate so many of you on this website, i have been given an outpouring of support throughout the past year in dealing with my issues, i struggled for so long to finally get help and get clean and so many of you never left, and i even appreciate those that did end up giving up on me because i know you at least tried and wanted the best for me, i just made it hard and i dont blame anyone if they chose to go their own way. everyone on this website that ive interacted with has touched my life in one way or another and i'll always have a place in my heart for each and every one of you. its the least i can do after all the lot of you have done for me

7. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

im not gonna lie, when i saw how this post was formatted i thought i was in for a really bad roasting, but ended up feeling really good after i read it

Love you and appreciate you

8. Fucking Dustin

I mean you are in for a roasting if you read it like an acrostic

9. Fucking Dustin

But I mean every word

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

all I can think of is when Tracy Jordan confused acrostic and lacrosse stick

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Petit nain des Îles and AelNire like this.
  12. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Beautiful. Also, I thought this was the A1 thread and I was so confused.

I wanna shoutout Nintendo DS AKA @Dirty Sanchez - top tier poster, good, kind, gentle soul. Also want to shoutout @oldjersey - ALWAYS on that grind.

13. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ur fantastic and amazing

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

@ComedownMachine you are extremely talented and im so happy you let me contribute so much to your album last year and i cant wait to help with your next project, you have a great artistic vision and execute it with such great effort and results. working with you really inspired me and made me push my own vision and skills even further

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

@Fucking Dustin speaking of music i cant fucking wait to work with you again i feel like ive been waiting to again for so long (i have) and i want to be able to contribute more this time than just sending you a two track beat and letting you do your thing, which obviously worked out great because you're great but you're so talented i want to pick your brain apart and really work together to give my beats and your rhymes exactly what they need from each other

17. Fucking Dustin

Man it'll be so great, I'm so excited for it. I speak a lot more eloquently in conversation hahaha and can get thoughts across more easily just because of how natural it feels and I'm excited to pick your brain apart too, we're gonna work so damn well together (hell, we already have)

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

What a nice wholesome thread

19. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

@sophos34 the sounds that you come up with are insane and you have an amazing ability to turn whatever was in my head exactly into how I'd like it to be. You got through a lot of tough shit and I know you're strong for that. You and your girlfriend have a fantastic relationship and I'm stoked for the wedding!

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I've met so many awesome people on this site this past year. Posting on here on the reg is honestly a highlight of my day everyday.

21. Kiana

I love all the personalities on this site. I feel like we're all kinda confused and trying to navigate life and some of us are getting there and some of are... still trying to get there lmao but it's cool to have other people to talk to about it. I love all of y'all that tag me in Harry Styles news and the super smart people in the politics threads. in high school I think @Dominick actually made me interested and wanting to know about politics cause his posts were so well written and unique to anything else I'd heard at the time. And those who have causes that they fight for are so strong and amazing. And hearing y'all talk about music so passionately has me respecting so many of you cause it's just awesome how in love with music you are. And even in the food thread like dang y'all are passionate about food and it's awesome! And those who don't post much I think ur awesome too cause when u do post it's awesome and interesting and u should do it more often imo!

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

@Kiana damn that was positive af

23. Kiana

I went from Darlene conner to Leslie knope real fast!!

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I appreciate your love of pop music/culture and love having some on my wavelength/who can keep up with me

25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

The food thread is so welcoming and my fave thread on the site. The laughter is endless.