Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Portugal. The Man Perform on Colbert

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Greeeaaaat tuuuune. Cant believe its almost been a year since woodstock came out.

3. latortuga

Regular

Great video, lucky kids!

4. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

It's a cool idea, and amazing for these kids to get that opportunity but I honestly hate the way it sounds. I just don't like the tone of kids singing, you can always tell it's a child (with rare exceptions) and while it's on pitch, it's just generally not a pleasing sound to me. If I ever have kids, god help me if they want to jam out to kids bops or whatever it's called. Also they are embracing the hipster vibes big time these days, not sure how I feel about the horn hat and pretty much any of the outfits they've been spotted in lately.

5. zachmacD

Trusted

I’m not a huge fan of these guys and just recently found out the one guy is in a wheelchair. I looked up his story and it was heart breaking. I’m 27 and Idk what I would do if all of a sudden I became paraplegic. Anyway, it’s great to see someone with disability having so much success in the entertainment industry. I’m rooting for these guys

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

You should listen to satantic santanist if u have not