Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Portland, Oregon Location • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Expanse, Apr 4, 2016.

1. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

AYYYYYYYY. Same to you! I enjoy your instagram posts of u with ur dogs/lady.

2. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

On a road trip now. Did Seattle the last few days, doing Portland the next couple. Will report on my findings!

GameOfThrones likes this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I like both tbh!

5. Jason Tate, Arry and Tyler like this.
  6. chris

Trusted Supporter

fuuuuuuck wish I had seen his. Hope y'all had fun, Anarres is the best

Robk likes this.
  7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Spent the afternoon in Portland. I think I like it more than Seattle.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

It was a really cool show! We're in Boise now for a house show but whenever I make it back out there I'll post with more time in advance.

9. GameOfThrones

Regular

How come??

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just a smaller community vibe and way better downtown traffic. Seattle also destroyed my wallet while the street-side parking in Portland is only $2 an hour, which is awesome.

Spent two days in Seattle, will be spending my second day in Portland tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted if my mind changes!

GameOfThrones likes this.
  11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

12. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I'm in Portland for a week starting tomorrow. Need recommendations.

13. DeathOrGlory likes this.
  14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Portland has been on my list of places to visit for a while now. I'm hoping I can head up next summer.

15. chris

Trusted Supporter

idk if I can meaningfully add to the list Jason posted, but if/when you visit Ground Kontrol, head like a block up to Deadstock Coffee and order a LeBronald Palmer (sweet tea + lemonade + coldbrew), which might sound gross but turns out is amazing.

16. NotBruce

Regular

1. Never leave.

17. chris

Trusted Supporter

18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

From out of town, headed to a show at the Roseland Theater tomorrow night right on Burnside. Any tips on staying safe with the protests?
    @Jason Tate?

19. It should be peaceful. Follow @Jimryan015 on Twitter. He's been following the protests for the paper and having up to date information on whats happening and where they are. The march tonight continues to be peaceful, and the Roseland is a great venue.

JRGComedy likes this.
  20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Protests are pretty calm rn imo. I've never felt unsafe with them. maybe not drive if ur in the path of the route but otherwise it should be OK

JRGComedy and Jason Tate like this.
  21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Thank you both!

22. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

My brother is in the process of moving to Portland right now and I'm trying to figure out a Christmas gift for him. Do you guys a think a gift card to one of the places on Jason's list is the best or does anyone have any other ideas?

23. chris

Trusted Supporter

Anyone spend 3 hours getting home yesterday evening? heard the snow made the commute brutal

24. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

It took my girlfriend 5 hours to get home! Luckily I left work early enough it only took me about a half an hour extra to get home. People have just abandoned their cars on highways or on the side of the road. It was nuts haha.