Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Punk’s STILL Not Dead Tour (New Found Glory/Less Than Jake/Hot Mulligan/LOLO) Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by sam_might_say, Feb 11, 2020.

1. pbueddi

Trusted

They will probably ignore stuff from coming home as is tradition.

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Four covers and zero Coming Home lol

bobby_runs and pbueddi like this.
  3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Seen them 4 times... only 4 Coming Home songs (0/0/3/1) between the sets. Shame, as that's my favorite album of theirs.

pbueddi likes this.
  4. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I’ve seen them 11 times (10 being post-CH) and have heard maybe 2 songs off that album. It’s so damn disappointing. At this point they should just “cover” on of the more upbeat songs. Keep the same tuning they’re already using and play “Coming Home,” “Love and Pain” or “On My Mind”

pbueddi likes this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Get Let It Go off that setlist for the love of Christ lmao

MegT585 likes this.
  6. manoverboard365

Trusted

I think Hold My Hand and It's Not Your Fault are the only 2 Coming Home songs I've seen live.

I really regret selling my ticket for the Coming Home/Sticks & Stones album play show back in 2017

Now:Navigate! likes this.
  7. Maybe he just really needs to get his money's worth for the Elsa dress.

8. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

Show last night was good. I wasnt thrilled when I saw the covers in the set, but the crowd went off for all of them oddly enough

9. MegT585

Trusted

I’ve seen them probably 15 times over the years and they will always be one of my favorite bands but Jesus Christ change up your set list at least a little bit. It’s basically exactly the same as the past few tours I don’t know know what the “surprises” are thrown in there.

theasteriskera and bobby_runs like this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I really liked the wheel they spun a couple of years ago with a bunch of deep cuts on it.

11. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

i'll be seeing this tonight in houston.
    can't flippin wait!

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  12. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Glad I refunded the second anaheim night. Not too stoked on the setlist so one night will do it for me.

13. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

That NFG setlist is pretty weak. It'll be fun regardless, I'm sure... But I can't help but wonder if they're just feeling a little insecure after all the time off so they're sticking to the "basics" (singles, songs they usually play that go over really well live). Obviously there's a few exceptions but that seem to be mostly the case.

14. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Are you talking about LTJ? I saw them play in 2007 with Reel Big Fish and they had the wheel spin which would dictate which album they would play songs off of. They spun it and it landed on In With The Out Crowd. Never felt the energy get completely sucked out of a room that quickly in that moment. Not a knock against that record but it's...totally fine but was just NOT liked by most LTJ fans at the time.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  15. Xpertguy5

Trusted

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  16. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

They mostly ignore that album live. The Coming Home in 2006 was stacked. NFG/Early November/Cartel/Hit The Lights. Was odd seeing that Irving Plaza in the city and having the second band on (Cartel) announce they were playing the much bigger Nokia Theater THEMSELVES in a few months.

theasteriskera likes this.
  17. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Seems like the vinyl is available on your now.

18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Huh, didn’t know Cyrus has been playing on stage with a mask on. Kinda makes me wonder about the whole NFG vax situation even more now…

B00B13AA-B44F-4012-93AE-AB40DBA052D5.jpeg

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Yeah I noticed that at the Anaheim show. I'm sure they all vax'd since artists need it to perform? He's probably just being extra cautious since he has high risk family at home

20. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

have any bands been posting set times? I'm trying to show up as close to NFG playing as possible tonight since there will be no Less Than Jake.

21. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Going to miss Hot Mulligan because getting a cab or Uber was impossible and the trains were full because we stayed til the end of TBS. So pissed about that.

22. mikeb1124

Regular

Radius was way too large a venue for the NFG after show but it meant there was tons of room to space out and still be close, which was nice. Way too many covers though.

Also to poster above - HM didn’t show up so you didn’t miss anything haha

Kellan likes this.
  23. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Some girl bashed my friend in the head with her phone during NFGs set so we spent 5 hours in the ER. The good news is security found the girl that did it and she was arrested.

24. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Thank you so much for telling me that lol.

holy shit is she ok now? Why did the girl hit her?

25. Darth Annihilus

Regular

She's OK now, has a staple in her head though. Girl wanted her spot or something and just snapped