Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Punk’s STILL Not Dead Tour (New Found Glory/Less Than Jake/Hot Mulligan/LOLO) Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by sam_might_say, Feb 11, 2020.

1. fbrrocks

Trusted

8E99DD8F-F4AE-43A8-AF2A-726EBAC6A668.jpeg
    regular

2. m32137

Regular

Boston is listed as sold out but you can still buy a $80 platinum floor ticket aside from the resales.

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They added some more tickets to the MN date too, but apparently they're very limited.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

$60 to see NFG and Simple Plan in 2020? lolwut

tyler2tall likes this.
  5. kman22

Regular

Is platinum resellers or is that the ridiculous Ticketmaster sliding scale tickets?

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  6. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Plantium is I believe live nation’s tickets

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The latter

8. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

"Platinum Ticketing" = "We noticed a lot of people are trying to buy tickets in this section so we raised the price."

9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I hate the recent trend of surprise announcing extra dates of a tour. The MCR tour I got tickets for a Tuesday and then they announced a Friday show:humpf:

theasteriskera likes this.
  10. btr

Trusted Supporter

I would recommend Soundrink presales! I payed $77.30 for two Cleveland tickets. So $38.65 a ticket since Soundrink cuts out some fees

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

My only gripe with Soundrink is a lot of times they only offer will call. I'll pay the extra ticketmaster fees if it means I can freely sell my ticket if I can no longer make it.

12. pbueddi

Trusted

Wonder if this tour will be affected by coronavirus?

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

When dose it start?

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Doesnt start until the end of May.

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yeah I saw that. This tour should be fine if bans end the end of April

pbueddi likes this.
  16. zacooper

Regular

If anyone needs some Knuckle Puck in their life before this tour, here’s the full show that I shot from Chain Reaction on Weds.

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Holy shit I totally forgot Knuckle Puck was on this tour, and I've been overplaying Tune You Out these last few weeks. So much more stoked for this show now.

theasteriskera likes this.
  18. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

It sounded great live on this most recent tour, they're playing another new one called Breathe too

19. Cmoney86

Trusted

This might end up getting postponed now with how everything is changing Daily

20. pbueddi

Trusted

To put a positive spin on it, I wouldn't have to worry about the concert date being so close to the baby's due date!

21. m32137

Regular

There will be an Orlando show on 5/30 at the House of Blues. Simple Plan was supposed to play Epcot this past weekend and I think they were gonna officially announced it this week.

bkaeser93 likes this.
  22. kman22

Regular

Postponed indefinitely, so ticketmaster hangs on to everyone's cash. That company sucks so hard.

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  23. Cmoney86

Trusted

im getting my money back for my ratm tickets and they are "postponed"

24. pbueddi

Trusted

It did say you could cancel once the new shows are announced I suppose. Or just do a chargeback. Good thing my hotel reservation was refundable.

25. m32137

Regular

"We wanted give an update on the Pop Punk’s Not Dead Tour with Simple Plan. We have been working very hard to try and reschedule this tour for 2021 but it’s taking longer than we had hoped. What we can tell you is that the tour will be happening next May/June 2021 and we expect to announce those new dates in the coming weeks. We also realize it’s been frustrating not knowing how the refunds are going to work. On June 15 you should receive an email from your original point of purchase with info about receiving a refund if you choose to do so, otherwise your ticket will be good for the new date. Like we stated before, we are working very hard to confirm these new dates and want to assure you that the tour WILL happen. We apologize again for how long this process is taking and we can’t wait to bring this tour to you all!"

pbueddi and bobby_runs like this.