Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Punk’s STILL Not Dead Tour (New Found Glory/Less Than Jake/Hot Mulligan/LOLO) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by sam_might_say, Feb 11, 2020.

1. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

C2F45CDB-7F1E-42B9-A703-A5E4026A4BD7.jpeg

All I gotta say is, I have to make that Anaheim date because the last two times NFG were here I was out of town (go figure)

popdisaster00 likes this.
  2. broken22

(:

No Philly date ?

3. Mtlman1331

Trusted

It will be added after the ac beer and wine fest

theasteriskera, kidblink and broken22 like this.
  4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Fun ! Another genius business move from nfg. This year it's time for a new album and this time we are gonna tour with a really solid support.

But I'm going to beer fest already so not this time

5. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Anaheim being the only So Cal date? Seems a bit odd.

6. sam_might_say

This is now gonna be NFG’s third US A/B-Market summer tour in a row (again in the May-July timeframe) so I’m guessing they’re limiting what cities they’re hitting up for this tour, to get hype for a full headliner in other cities they missed later this year or next year.

7. NFG is really good about coming to minneapolis

pbueddi likes this.
  8. bkaeser93

Trusted

Really really happy they are coming to Tampa/St Pete. I have to go

9. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Yeah I get that. Will probably skip this tour in hopes of something in SD or better support in the fall

10. michael_gatto

Trusted

I've seen NFG more than enough times, but I will 100% be at the Austin date for Simple Plan and Knuckle Puck.

11. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

if i can get a ticket to the pizza party, then i'll be at the austin show.
    if not then i'll be at the dallas show.

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

I know it's a co-headliner, but are we assuming that NFG is closing every night, or are they gonna alternate?

13. sam_might_say

My guess is alternating

14. cameoutswingin

Regular

There's alternate version of the flyer the SP posted with them on the left so id say that's pretty much confirmed.

Also I wonder if we'll get both Philly and Asbury Park after the AC beer fest, There's 3 dates in between NYC and Boston including a Friday and Saturday, so it would be strange to pass up the 2 best days for a show. That's almost 2 months out though but hopefully NYC wont sell out by then.

theasteriskera likes this.
  15. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

They’re probably banking on that NYC date selling out and adding more

16. Mtlman1331

Trusted

it absolutely is a Philly, Asbury Park, and Possibly a Sayreville date as well

17. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Seems only recently. I feel like there were a few spans in the last 10 years when they weren't here often besides Warped. I'm excited because I missed their 20 year (Cabooze sucks), and last summer (busy weekend). Before those it was the Sticks & Stones 10-year tour and then the original Pop Punks Not Dead I believe.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Haven't seen NFG or KP in awhile and never seen SP. Might have to make it out. Seems like a great concert to chill in the balcony at the Roseland.

19. m32137

Regular

I was so excited for this tour, then bummed that the only Florida date was 3+ hours away. Then my fiancé texted me saying we’ll be in Boston the weekend the tour stops there so I got very excited again! Just got two mezzanine seats. :D

alkalinexandy and kman22 like this.
  20. pbueddi

Trusted

More presale tickets opened up for Minneapolis date. Everyone pray that the baby comes by the due date so I can make the show! :crylaugh: Side note: Are balcony seats at The Fillmore really over $100 for this show? Seems like a lot.

21. pbueddi

Trusted

Would have loved another Madison date, but after the way some of the audience was on the last tour, they probably don't want to come back lol.

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

What happened? I was at that show but don’t recall anything specific.

23. pbueddi

Trusted

Idk maybe I haven't been to enough concerts in my life, but throughout all the sets, there were some pretty rowdy people (but in a rude way I guess). At least that's the perception my wife and I had. Some fighting and continuous stage diving and getting in the way. I mean, I'm all for that kind of energy from the audience, but I think some people were maybe a bit too drunk or something and it came across as annoying. We were up in the balcony and even some other people around us were kind of rolling their eyes. Lol maybe I'm just getting old. I thought Hawthorne Heights and NFG handled it well though.

24. My Anaheim ticket shows Simple Plan first and only their picture on the email. Could be alternating depending on city?

25. sam_might_say

Second Anaheim show just got added. Def saw it coming