Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop-Punk’s Still Not Dead Tour Coming in 2021

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

New Found Glory and Simple Plan have shared an update on the Pop-Punk’s Still Not Dead tour.

We wanted give an update on the Pop Punk’s Not Dead Tour with Simple Plan. We have been working very hard to try and reschedule this tour for 2021 but it’s taking longer than we had hoped. What we can tell you is that the tour will be happening next May/June 2021 and we expect to announce those new dates in the coming weeks. We also realize it’s been frustrating not knowing how the refunds are going to work. On June 15 you should receive an email from your original point of purchase with info about receiving a refund if you choose to do so, otherwise your ticket will be good for the new date. Like we stated before, we are working very hard to confirm these new dates and want to assure you that the tour WILL happen. We apologize again for how long this process is taking and we can’t wait to bring this tour to you all!

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Man I am going to concerts every night of the year whenever the hell it is ever safe to do so again.

3. pbueddi

Trusted

Looks like I will have to wait even longer to finally see Simple Plan live :(

4. WasteSomeTime

Regular

I've tried to see this band now probably 15 different times and something always comes up. about 15 years ago I was suppose to see them with MxPx/Sugarcult and they canceled in Atlanta to go film a music video and were replaced by From Autumn To Ashes (very odd replacement at the time). Many other similar stories so I've only seen them twice on warped tour about 15 years ago and the last warped tour in New Jersey

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

I wonder if Knuckle Puck is still on this. They've never shared any of the statements regarding postponement both times an announcement was made

pbueddi likes this.