Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 75

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

fbrrocks likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

enjoyable album overall, but I guess I just was hoping for more? I dunno, I feel bad saying it, but her stuff hasn't quite hit the same since her brother left and it became totally solo

4. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I've been obsessed with the song, song of the summer

6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I dig it!

7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Just realized I have a Raffella song on my summer playlist called "Blonde" and it's also great.

incognitojones likes this.
  8. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I realized we heard Blonde on a playlist or something, also been stuck in my head when Buick isn’t. Her new album is my most anticipated.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

irthesteve likes this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

astereo and fbrrocks like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

fbrrocks likes this.
  13. drummerAVA

Trusted

Loving this track since it dropped.

irthesteve likes this.
  14. irthesteve

Yeah, that track is really solid

16. So this could be posted in the R&B thread but I just wanted to spotlight this new girlgroup from the UK who just released their debut EP.

It features song cowritten by MNEK and the quality is on point. Really excited to hear what they come up with next.

17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Anybody in the San Diego or LA area want a free ticket to the VHS Collection/Fly By Midnight show next week Wednesday the 20th? At the House of Blues in San Diego. Just remembered I booked a campground stay up in Morro Bay starting that night, so now I can't make the show. I can transfer the ticket it looks like in Ticketmaster

18. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Loving the Sabrina Carpenter album

fbrrocks, astereo and Crisp X like this.
  19. irthesteve

I've never seen X Factor, but this video is pretty wild to see in retrospect

20. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Can’t find a P!nk thread, but today Just Like A Pill came on the radio and good God. I had forgotten how much it slaps. I’m not even close to being a Pink fan either.

21. irthesteve

Yeah she has a few absolute bangers despite me never really getting into her.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  22. 100%

23. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Crisp X likes this.
  24. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

has oakman said anything about doing an album? ive been obsessed with their songs from this year and i need more!

25. I don't know but a few of their recent songs are packaged into an EP on Spotify now.