Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 70

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

pretty solid album I just found out about, some vibes of Kacey Musgraves but very different from her at the same time

the big single:

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. irthesteve

just because

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  4. irthesteve

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Its an album from last year, but this is probably my favorite thing I've heard all year. Some Grimes vibes with some Kesha thrown in lol.

6. irthesteve

I.... uhh....

7. irthesteve

Some solid stuff on here, "Girls Like Sex" is a good entry point

8. Katy B is finally prepping her comeback, five years after her latest full-length.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg in Rain on Me I always thought Ariana was singing "I'd rather be drunk but at least I'm alive"

10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I still think this song is fire

SmithBerryCrunch and tyramail like this.
  11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Same here haha

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. irthesteve

i dunno what 2021 he's living in, but..... no way

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. Prboably the new artist I'm most anticipating an album from. She just released her first music video.

Early this year, she started putting out short songs on which she sang over old UK Garage / jungle / drum'n'bass / breakbeat or even Kpop instrumentals. Seems to have worked as her songs have gotten huge plays on TikTok then enough streaming plays, leading her to get signed to a major and even chart in the UK. There's tons of snippets of unreleased songs on YouTube, and besides them sounding them great, they seem to hint at quite the variety of sounds. I'm so excited to witness her rise.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

20. Our SLC "comic con" starts today, and Joey Fatone and Nick Carter will both be there. So I plan on asking Nick about any cool Max Martin stories that he might have. It'll be cool to get some Backstreet Boys behind the scenes info and compare it to NSYNC's. If anyone has anything you want me to ask Nick or Joey, let me know, and I'll do my best!

21. bradsonemanband Sep 16, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 16, 2021)
    Update. Nick Carter said that one of his favorite memories of working with Max Martin was playing video games with him after they’d finish recording a song. He said Max was a total gamer and they’d have a bunch of computers all hooked up together and did a LAN party kinda thing. Haha.

Kiana likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

23. irthesteve

L Devine has put out a two-part release that's really solid stuff, I think a lot of people in here would be a fan

24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Fly By Midnight have been one of my fav pop groups lately; basically like LANY, but arguably better