Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 52

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

people are being so shady like Shaki doesn't have bops, she didn't say "I'm feeling a little abused like a coffee machine at an office" for this disrespect

I feel weird supporting the NFL but not surprised that J Lo who steals tracks and Shakira who doesn't pay her taxes are okay with it, and they'll put on a good show

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg is someone trying to come from shak like that??? I've been saying for years she'd be an excellent halftime performer and even tho I'm not like a super fan of Jennifer she'll put on a great show too. Rather have two Latina Queens than Adam Levine looking like a couch cushion warbling up there

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

a lot of people are saying she's irrelevant and it's like how dare you, and yeah they'll put on a good show

4. Kiana

Ugh what nonsense like she doesn't consistently slay and have a superb discography. Like sale El Sol isn't one of the greatest albums ever.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’ve never listened to her music (outside of Disney lmaooo) is it any good?
    I’m not in a position to listen to it right now otherwise I’d just do that lmao

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I think these are her first post disney songs, they're pleasant

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. Kiana

I am performing a public service and getting u all ready for the Superbowl. Shak has one of the most consistently quality but varied discog of the pop girls.

8. GoingInDry

Hit a lick

I'm surprised people are having a problem with a Shakira/Jlo performance. Those two can dance their asses off and bring huge energy to a stage even at 40+.

11. Another bop from LIZ:

13. Sugababes (the original three members) got their name back and released their first song in a loooong time. It's a cover of a UK Garage classic, but hopefully they'll be working towards an album next year for their 20th anniversary:

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

omg

16. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Shakira is a huge star in Europe too, hits for days

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Kiana like this.
  17. The Lucky Moose

They sound great on this song. What a peculiar album it’s on though. I’m not sure how I feel about this UK Garage meets Classical music sound, haha. I love UK Garage though. I think it would actually be a great way for them to go.

Craig David should put out a UK Garage album too, the few songs he put out have been outstanding.

18. The Lucky Moose

19. I haven't heard the album yet, but it seems to have interesting features like Lily Allen! Both Craig and the Sugababes will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their debuts next year, so in some poetic way it'd be cool if UK Garage was the main inspiration for their upcoming albums. Especially for Craig, his comeback was solid but the few songs that ventured into that sound were easily the highlights.

beachdude and The Lucky Moose like this.
  20. The Lucky Moose

It wouldn’t surprise me of Lily is a big garage fan, haha.

These are fun too:

Still a little odd though, haha.

And yeah I agree about the CD album.

21. Ha I thought this song would be included in the album

I guess it isn't as popular as the other classics.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  22. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Why would you call yourself DJ Spoony

23. GBlades

Trusted

So much great UK pop in this thread from years ago and im living for the nostalgia.

24. The Lucky Moose

Speaking of UK pop, I loved this song when it came out

25. Kiana

Idk who sings it but I can't stand that the house don't fall when the bones are good song. Plays on the radio constantly here. Like just that song on repeat, I swear