Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 49

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm weird about ~spoilers and setlists lol and I saw some of the xtina residency songs and feel so spoiled!! I like being surprised and excited but who knows what the setlist will look like by October. I imagine it won't look that different from her last tour but I'm a weirdo

2. fbrrocks

Trusted

this girl cyn is amazing shes signed by katy perry and has toured with her
    psi saw her today so good acoustic and she tweeted me this on twitter after event
    thank you so much for being there cutie pie xoxo

3. Kiana

Britney's insta story is getting me all concerned again I know it's not my business but sis seems to be struggling with something and whatever that something is I have a prayer circle for her!!!

4. Skinny as a needle is already iconic

Kiana likes this.
  5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I didn't like Me and I guess it flopped real hard? I haven't heard anything about it since it first came out and I still indirectly hear High Hopes all the time.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

very blessed day

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. Kiana

Lol awww @ xtina pretending she doesn't hate everything on that first album.

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

New Danity Kane song

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

11. Kiana

Never Really Over needs to be the sleeper hit we deserve

12. Been familiar with her work for a while but I'm finally checking out Nadia Oh's albums... and wow. Quite ahead of the time right? Must have influenced some of the PC Music artists.

13. Just learned about Gabriella Cilmi's new release, which marks her first solo single in six years. Seeing her name again makes me so nostalgic! Her second album, Ten, along with Xtina's Bionic and Kesha's Animal, were my early gateways into pop music at the time. This song is more in line with her debut's sound though.

Those were huge bops

Kiana likes this.

14. This is such a bop omg

15. GoingInDry

Hit a lick

Kim Petras is life right now. I'm digging this album.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  16. Kiana

Omg I've been conflating Kim Petras with Trisha Paytas.

17. irthesteve

Yeah the Kim album is super fun

18. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

19. Mary V likes this.
  20. irthesteve

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

No idea how I missed this Elohim ep when it came out. Some really great tracks on here. I hope she ends up getting huge with her next release.

22. irthesteve

I'm not really sold on the Elohim EP, honestly it kinda worries me more than anything. If the themes and lyrics are true to life then she seems to be in a dark place and it's worrying

23. irthesteve

Also I'm not really into the songs other than TV. Buckets and Connect are great, but they didn't make the EP

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

She's been very outspoken about her mental health issues. At the show I went to, she came out and did a Q&A with things people asked her on Twitter about coping with her anxiety and depression. She was super forthcoming. I'm not sure I've ever felt more connected with an artists. I think she is in a positive place, using her music to vent about her struggles.

25. irthesteve

that's very good to hear, I didn't know that side of things.