Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 47

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

@beachdude this whole album is a lot of fun. thanks!

beachdude likes this.
  2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

3. The lead single comes out Wednesday

4. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

honestly, the first 30 seconds of this song might be my favorite thing on the entire record haha, especially when sia comes in.

beachdude likes this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

That intro track on the LSD album is pretty badass

beachdude likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT BRITNEY

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Okay I didn’t hear anything and this made me google and : what the fuck

8. Kiana

Her mom is liking #FreeBritney posts!!! Idek??? Ugh I just want her to be happy and healthy whether that means performing or retiring or wearing denim dresses like let the good sis live

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Overprotected was a message we shoulda known

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. Kiana

Ugh Overprotected and Lucky and Mona Lisa!!! I just hope she's doing okay. I'm not entitled to her life and IDC rly as long as she's okay. Idk if I completely buy the latest gossip? Idk idk I feel like the truth is in the middle between her dad's health and her declining mental health that's maybe worse than they let on. I shouldn't speculate but like dang sis can't catch a break

11. Kiana

I just stalked Jamie Lynn and Sam asghari's instas for #answers and the only thing I learned is that Jamie refers to herself as JL

12. I hope she's okay. I'm uncomfortable with all of the speculation going on regarding her private life lately. It's like people haven't learnt anything from 2007.

13. Kiana

Yeah I find I can't rly read the comments about it because ppl are so ott based off nothing or based off like a Britney podcast. Some ppl act like she's a braindead baby incapable of taking care of herself, some like she's a slave being worked to the bone and exploited for money against her will, etc etc when she's never rly gone into how she feels. And there is this entitlement when it comes to her mental health. Like I don't blame her for not going into it after 2007 when she was mocked endlessly, parodied, there were bets on when she'd die, she was taken away in an ambulance, being drugged and taken advantage of by someone she trusted that used her vulnerabilities, etc etc. Like let my queen be happy ppl!!!!

14. I finally listened to Britney Jean and I'm screaming... why does this sound so much like a posthumous album? Her vocals are mixed with someone else's, and except for a few songs, you can clearly tell when she's singing or not. The worst offender being the supposed duet with her sister, did they really think no one would notice? Most of it sounds generic and dated. It's so weird that this release was allowed to happen. That said, I love Perfume, Passenger (this one is very early Britney) and Til It's Gone, even if she seems to be absent on the latter.

Kiana likes this.
  15. Kiana

Britney Jean should've been a small Vegas ep at best. Glory is at least a better attempt at a return to form.

16. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Really like this one

17. One of my favorite songs of the year already

18. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  19. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Not even gonna lie, I'm excited for the Jonas Brothers album after the two singles (even though that album art is absolutely terrible)

20. Kiana

Ugh still distressed by the Britney thing and now all the rumors swirling are just annoying me. Fans trying to act like SAM LUTFI is a decent person or a viable source of anything is srsly disturbing. Let's not. I feel so bad for her. It looks like she checked into a mental health facility which should seem like a positive thing, but instead she's gonna be hounded and hassled as a result. Let my queen liiiiiive. Sis doesn't owe her medical records to anyone!!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

people were blaming Jamie Lynn which is so fucked up

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  22. Kiana

I haven't even watched that yet cause I'm annoyed she even felt the need to record and say something when she's trying to get better. Like I'm super concerned for her as a fan and I wish her the best and hope she can heal and be happy, but the protests and harassing her family and conversing with her abuser is messed up af. Ppl have no boundaries. It's great when public figures talk about their mental health issues, but brit was mocked and ridiculed and thrown to the wolves in 2007 like she doesn't owe us an explanation like honestly idek how she continues being a public figure after how the media and public treated her. We don't deserve her!!

23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

24. Kiana

Omg brit posted a workout video today which made me SO happy cause she's my gym inspo but also sad if she felt the need to post it to prove she's doing well idek what to think my poor queen

giphy-9.gif

25. fbrrocks

Trusted

i never thought i would see the day brendon urie of panic would do a song with taylor swift