Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 42

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

She's amazing

3. "Into You" kinda reminds me of Amy Shark and I'm all about it

4. irthesteve

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I HAVE GA TICKETS TO SEE CHRISTINA YALL!!!!! I HAVE A CHANCE TO BE FRONT AND CENTER NEAR MY QUEEEEEEEN

I already told my travel buddy no alcohol until after the show cause I am nawt giving up my spot for bathrooms! I will camp out at the venue if I must but this sis will BE THERE.

If I am right there and she plays bionic songs again like the last tour I will looooooose it. Lose it.

6. irthesteve

I'm honestly ALL on board for Elohim getting weird, her debut album is nice but a bit standard... this song reallllly shows her going something new and different

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. irthesteve

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

someone hasn't heard Stronger and Overprotected

9. Kiana

This is the second time Katy has taken a dig at her. It's honestly so pathetic when celebs try to drag Britney because she never hits back and is always a sweetheart to everyone. An easy target. I think Britney is like a cultural icon when it comes to someone who was built up as a mega popstar and then fell from Grace, like a cautionary tale, but Katy always seems to come from a negative place vs expressing any empathy. Like she doesn't wanna end up like Brit which is her deal, but she should prob keep it to herself since Brit is somewhat of a peer now and it's just rude tbh. Leave the "~im not like Britney or those other popstars" mentality in the 90s/00s with pink and avril

mercury and Mary V like this.
  12. irthesteve

14. Kiana

Was this posted? Idk but I could listen to her cover anything. She even changed my least favorite part of the song which is the arggggghhh hhooooo part. So bummed she skipped me on tour

15. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

17. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah this sounds like a HIT

18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m honestly way more excited than expected

19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

ready for the bops

20. irthesteve

never heard a Jonas Brothers song

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  21. I heard that Year 3000 cover they did back in the day because it was everywhere but other than that... me neither

22. Kiana

My lil sister was a Stan back in the day so I know a few songs but I never got super into them. I liked DNCE tho.

23. They just happened when I was first getting heavy into pop punk and post hardcore and being a scene kid and hilariously thought I was too hardcore for boy bands (yeah, I know, but that stage of adolescence lends itself to being an asshole since you're discovering and establishing sense of self) so I just never even tried. Probably would've been all about it if I had.

24. Kiana

I followed them cause their drama with Selena and Demi and Miley was interesting to me lol like Selena being in the Burning Up video and I remember their show with the Bonus Jonas so I'm realizing I know more about them than I thought

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. eight30

Regular

Burning up and Lovebug were the 2 songs from them I really liked. I also thought I was too cool to actually dive into their discography but those songs I somehow heard.