Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pop Music General Genre • Page 39

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Underrated masterpiece of pop perfection IDEC

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  2. The ballads from Bionic are probably in my top 10 or even top 5. This is such a weird album in a good way.

Kiana likes this.
  3. Kiana

The ballads are so good tho I wish the hope for Haiti version of lift me up was on the album instead

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Little Mix being dragged into the Cardi Nicki feud is the funniest thing ever

5. Kiana

Lmao they are prob hyped about the relevancy tho

6. Cardi B consistently showing the receipts is such a mood.

7. Stumbled onto this singer thanks to a suggestion, this is so good:

The new Allie X EP is also excellent. This one is my favorite song so far. The outro is one of the best pop moments of the year.

8. Posting this here as well because I'm just so happy to hear her voice again.

9. Rosalía is a spanish artist who has been getting a lot of hype for her new album. She took the acoustic laden flamenco template that put her on the map, and added pop, r&b, and trip-hop touches. Definitely someone to look out for.

Prior to the album release, she was working with Pharrell and Arca among other producers. Looks like she's going to crossover soon.

Kiana likes this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I actually just listened to that album last night, it's pretty cool. Very different.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm glad they finally accepted that Victoria isn't interested

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

14. I've never listened to Spice Girls outside of the few huge singles, they were before my time. Have to remedy that.

15. Kiana

We used to rent Spice World every week from Hollywood Video and reenact the movie. I was Posh. I used to hate her scenes cause she was kinda boring and prissy and well Posh lol but I felt locked in like I'd chosen my path for life!

16. How could I forget this bop? I'm going to start diving into Enrique's discography. I'm also reminded of Ricky Martin, who I haven't heard or seen on radio and tv in a long time.

Kiana likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Maddie snapped

18. Kiana

Ricky is still putting out bops like la mordidita

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm actually kinda into that Ashley Tisdale song

20. irthesteve

Looks like this year's Victora's Secret Fashion Show performers are.... Rita Ora, Bebe Rehxha, Halsey and Kelsea Ballerini

21. Kiana

Basic except kelsea

22. irthesteve

@Kiana Kelsea is SO BASIC. Her performance was actually with The Chainsmokers, now THAT is basic.

Also Shawn Mendes performed it seems

23. Kiana

Aw I think she's cute tho I'm not super familiar with all her stuff I've heard a few songs that were Adorbz. But eek at the chainsmokers

And ngl I used to think Shawn was basic too and didn't have the presence to hack it, but he has grown and I enjoy him now. His songs aren't always memorable like in the grand scheme of life but I think he can get there if he keeps working on it cause he has talent

beachdude and irthesteve like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm still not convinced that Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha aren't the same person and both have songs I like
    still wild that Bebe is the singer from Black Cards

beachdude, Contender and irthesteve like this.
  25. irthesteve

Rita and Bebe will forever be "trying" to be something in my eyes, just never really there