Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Polo G - THE GOAT (May 15, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Jun 2, 2020.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Polo G’s new album came out in May, but I didn’t see a thread for it. I think a lot of users would love it. He can really rap.

3AB0B821-E490-462D-91E6-8B66D3E30BE3.png

jorbjorb, riotspray and Cameron like this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I've listened to Wishing For A Hero a few times because I love Bj, and the song is fucking cool. I actually made a note earlier today to listen to the whole album

xapplexpiex likes this.
  3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Great album. Polo G has a bright future ahead of him. Check out his last album if you liked this, it’s arguably even better.

riotspray and xapplexpiex like this.
  4. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Wow, I just realized something. Is this Juice WRLD’s last feature before he passed away?

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Didn’t know there was a thread. In love with this album, and bumped Die A Legend a lot last year too. Really excited for his future.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Die a Legend was one my favorites of the past few years. This is great too but doesn't quite reach the highs of the last record, imo but maybe I'll change my mind as I listen to it more.

Signifire and Cameron like this.
  7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Never heard of him till recently but I’ve been really enjoying this

xapplexpiex likes this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

finally listening to this. Good stuff

xapplexpiex likes this.
  9. This has been making repeat appearances in my house the last couple of weeks. Really solid record

xapplexpiex likes this.
  10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

No Matter What is excellent

11. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

This has really been growing on me the last couple weeks, just endless hooks

12. irthesteve

I'm about halfway into this album and while I enjoy it overall, I really am starting to slog through a bit. A ton of this sounds very samey, his flow is super similar on most tracks and the production isn't really... anything new or exciting imo.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Production could be better, but I disagree about his flow. It’s his best feature imo. Dudes also got a great voice

14. irthesteve

I don't think his flow is bad, it's just kinda stagnant. A lot of verses from one song could be inserted to another and it wouldn't be out of place musically

15. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

It slogged for me a bit the first couple listens but once I started to dig into the back half more I really started liking it as a whole

16. I Know is just sooo catchy

xapplexpiex likes this.
  17. jorbjorb

7 rings

Damn