Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 442

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Just picked it up from target and it came with a magnetic picture frame lollll. Cannot wait to dive into this today

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I'm probably going to hold off on this for a couple of weeks. Work and job interviews are crazy right now.

My wife is going out of town later in May, so I'll probably pick it up then when I have some free time to actually play it.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

4. spookymulder

iambirthdaydad.bandcamp.com

so mad I didn’t pick up a regular base set Charizard like 3 years ago when they were $100 considering last I checked they were 10x that. I started my recollection of old cards just in time for them to jump up a shit ton in price.

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I had an unopened 1st edition fossil box set of 40 packs. I paid $200 at the time and decided to open it and sold most of the cards or gave them to people I knew. Now it’s selling for 12k+

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  7. JRShoenberger

Trusted

If only our parents treated our Pokémon cards like they did our beanie babies. We’d all be rich.

DefeatTheLow and morgantayler like this.
  8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

God lol, my parents still have 3 children’s worth of beanie babies stored somewhere.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Still have all my cards, just can't find my holo binder anywhere lol

10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Right? My in-laws and my parents both saved unnecessary amounts of them and dumped them on my kids a few years ago.

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

12. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

13. Philll

Trusted

Lmao

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Not sure if this is funny or sad but probably somewhere in between both

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol fucking chuds

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

11/19 for Shining Pearl/Brilliant Diamond and 1/28 for Legends Arceus

Indigo likes this.
  17. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Hey everyone,

A bunch of us do a Pokemon Draft League over on Discord. We have a couple of spots available for new teams if anyone wants to join. We're going into season 5. You would be committing to drafting a team, and participating in weekly battles with that team through the season. It's a couple of months commitment, but it's not too strenuous, and it's a ton of fun.

Send me a message on here if you're interested, and I can get you setup. No competitive Pokemon experience is needed. It's pretty casual.

uuu, Indigo and maldoror like this.
  18. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

If anyone is into Pokemon cards, I have a bunch of old ones I have no intention of keeping / selling, if someone here would appreciate them, let me know!

19. spookymulder

iambirthdaydad.bandcamp.com

how old we talking? If it’s any Wizards of the Coast stuff and the condition isn’t bad I’d love to take them off your hands!

20. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Yeah there's some holos from the first set in there!

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Do you have a holographic clefairy that’s in good condition by any chance? It was the first holo I ever had because I couldn’t pull one from a booster pack, my gramps got it for me from the video store and it got stolen. I tried looking but they’re apparently stupid pricey now if they’re in pristine condition, I wouldn’t mind trading some of my old cards for one. I have a ton of japanese holographic that aren’t in too bad condition.

22. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I'll look! If I do its yours, no need to trade.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks, like a bunch of people, it was stolen by some scum and his minions lol