Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 441

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I can honestly say I'll never get into TCG because of the costs associated with building a deck.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  2. DerekIsAGooner

Also important news: Pokemon Journeys Part 4 drops on Netflix today!

JRShoenberger likes this.
  3. DerekIsAGooner

Triple post time!

Holy crap, Goh caught an Aerodactyl.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

How was this part of the series not just a movie?

5. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Random question - I haven't played Sw/Sh since the expansions came out. Are there still Pokemon that aren't available in the game, or with the two expansions and PokeBank are they all in there now?

6. Tides

@IMTides_

I think there's still somewhere between like 150~250 unavailable, but it's definitely a lot better these days and covers a much wider range at least. The most notable exceptions that come to mind are the Johto and Sinnoh starters are still unavailable, maybe the Unova and Kalos starters too? Hopefully, fingers crossed, whatever is left missing will get patched in when the DPP remakes and the new Sinnoh games come out though.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

A lot of them are still unavailable

Furry Werthers likes this.
  8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m really hoping that with arceus, you won’t need to edit your mon anymore and they’ll automatically level up to their strongest but they might just wait until the 2022/2023 main series game to do that

9. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

According to this, there are 234 still missing.
    Unobtainable Pokémon - Pokémon Sword & Shield

I wouldn’t be surprised if they all get added in the future though. Since it looks like Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are straight up remakes with no newer features added in later games(at least at this time), I’d imagine competitive play stays within SwSh and I think it could be likely they eventually do more DLC to add the full dex to the game. Whether or not all will be obtainable within the game is a different question.

I know there are some rumors Megas will be in the remakes but it has definitely not been confirmed, so we’ll see what happens.

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Just don’t know when they’d add a dlc if it’s not this year, assuming they have the next series ready by next winter. Maybe between the remakes and arceus? Idk

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

There’s some thought that the book in the trailer for arceus is actually kind of like a pokedex where you’ll compile a ton of information about the pokemon in the game.

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So beyond messed up

Contender and maldoror like this.
  13. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

That is really fucked up. I just finished watching the video (it's an hour long lol) and she is completely on target with what has ruined the hobby over the past year. The hate she is getting if almost certainly coming from the minions of ADrive and Leonhart, who she called out (rightfully) in the video.

The video in question:

incognitojones and Contender like this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So I took a major L on the animal crossing amiibo cards. Was kinda in a bad mood because my order went through and then was canceled. Then I popped into a random table top game store and bought my son the last pack of Pokémon cards they had and he pulled this
    8A7FE668-8A2B-49C6-846A-F958BAED2AC0.jpeg
    he’s been super bummed lately because we go days and days without finding packs. He’s super excited now

15. PeacefulOrca Mar 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 26, 2021)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Something that I find so despicable about what happened to frosted and to some other tcg streamers in the past is that when things like that happen, none of the others stand with them. It’s not really that surprising that there’s rampant misogyny considering the complete and utter cowardice by their supposed allies to say anything about it at all. How are you going to say it’s a community but you just shrug at the extremely messed up stuff going on? It’s pathetic

maldoror likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

@maldoror I suggest watching the pokemomics with jarvis response to her video, it’s good. She actually recommended it in one of her more recent posts lol

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

uuu likes this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Anyone getting Snap?

19. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Yes. The lack of hype has me so sad

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Definitely getting snap. My son will love it. Speaking of, he’s been playing Shield and he can’t read too well so he doesn’t know what to do. He has only one badge but all his Pokémon are in the 60 level range. All he does is battle trainers and Pokémon in the wild area. He’s going to destroy those gyms when he gets there

solxace and JRShoenberger like this.
  21. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

hype is real on twitter and within the communities.

gonna spend all weekend playing

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Getting it Friday

23. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Oh yeah for sure, this looks fantastic

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I really want it but I'm probably going to wait it out to see if it's worth paying full price for

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So just an update here: this morning I helped him get to the 3rd gym and right now he’s currently battling the last one. He literally just rolls up and OHKO’s everything with his Inteleon.

DrAlanGrant and JRShoenberger like this.