Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 428

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. PeacefulOrca Oct 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 1, 2020)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Was about to give up trying to get more shinies and then got a shiny crobat from a random raid lol

Also got two shiny gourgeist but they’re both big, welp

I know almost everyone is on discord and doesn’t post here anymore but it’s cool having my own thread

2. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Are people doing adventures through discord? If so can someone add me

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Look through the pokeleague threads, I’m sure the discord info is there

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Somehow got into a shiny gmax snorlax raid and it jumped out of my repeat ball :verysad:

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

@maldoror do you know if encountering a shiny in a regular raid resets the dynamax adventures shiny chances?

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So I just used one of my masterballs on a shiny dracovish and it has sand rush, ugh

7. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I'm pretty certain that each 'Mon has a 1/300 (1/100 with the charm) chance of being shiny, independent of the others. I saw one video where some got three out of four shinies

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So dynamax adventures is separate then, right?

9. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

are the ability changing items hard to get?

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You can’t change a hidden ability, didn’t even realize that was its hidden ability

Hidden ability capsules are easy to get imo

12. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

The ability patch is 200 dynite orbs. But, it only changes to the hidden ability and not back to a normal.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s so easy to get ores, every time I get to 999 I’m getting a ha patch

maldoror likes this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Um, just got a shiny moltres and shiny raikou from a random wonder box trade wtf lol they’re both already nicknamed which sucks but still really awesome.

15. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I've been buying premier balls to keep track of how many runs for Necrozma I'm doing.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If I haven’t gotten 100 raids in yet I’m definitely close, that’s a good way of keeping track of it.

17. PeacefulOrca Nov 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 3, 2020)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Umm, randomly found a shiny diggersby in my pokebox that I had no idea was there. Its ivs aren’t good and it’s jolly, eh. Is it worth using bottle caps on it or no?

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Really need to fire up these DLCs soon

19. J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The way the adventure raid shinies work is nice. I like having the nice surprise at the end. Got Xatu and Duoblade

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Haven’t gotten a shiny from dynamax adventures in over a week, still do a few a day but gave up trying as much as I used to.

22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

23. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I caught a few legendaries before finding out you can only get them once. :( RIP shiny Suicune/Entei/Blacephalon...

Also I found a discord link in one of the league threads, but it was dead.

JRShoenberger and green22 like this.
  24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

We just made a separate discord for raid adventures if anyone wants to join! https://discord.gg/Wb5jJGf5

Also our draft league is still active so if anyone is interested in that we may have some spots to fill for the next season, which will probably start closer to January. Let me or @JRShoenberger know if you are! It's played through Showdown so it's easy to practice and make teams.

25. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Yeah. Check out Morgan’s discord. Also if you want to join us for our showdown draft league let me know and I can get you the details.

Penguin likes this.