Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 427

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

crown tundra looks cool (the go thing seems like a mess but i dont play go so im good) but none of you posted the coolest pokemon thing that happened today.

Penguin and DefeatTheLow like this.
  2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

My son bought a trading card tin and he pulled a reprint of the original charizard holographic. Where was this when I was a kid?

alina and Henry like this.
  3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Seems like you’ll only be able to get legendary Pokémon once, which makes me wonder if you’ll be able to reset or choose not to catch them if you want a shiny

4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I’m guessing it’ll be that you can choose to catch or not. I doubt you can reset it since it’s supposed to be a multiplayer experience.

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They haven’t said anything about multiplayer, just about choosing Pokémon for the cpu so I’m starting to think it won’t be a thing

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

In the last trailer it had a little note on the bottom that made it looked like you could use the Nintendo online app to communicate with other players. It also mentions multiplayer.

AFF940E5-F7DC-45F0-BF4D-E39FA0BD3216.jpeg

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm, would definitely like more info about that and the other thing. Probably will still have to use the Pokémon you catch in raids but definitely better than relying on a cpu.

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah it seems you have to use rental Pokémon and then the ones you catch.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Hopefully they’ll do a video on the whole raid system and other new features before crown tundra comes out

10. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

holy fucking shit

DefeatTheLow and JRShoenberger like this.
  11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

All the fame that stuff is getting is going to make it almost impossible for anyone to start collecting now

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

People in Max Raids are such fucking dummies.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They’ve been mostly good, other than a few times where they made some odd decisions

15. PeacefulOrca Oct 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 26, 2020)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Anyone want to do some max raid adventures together? Supposedly the chances for a shiny pokemon are wayyyyy better in max raids.

Edit: Just got multiple shinies, actually.

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Got an extra shiny mantine if anyone has an extra shiny they don’t want.

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So when I started playing I got like 6 shinies doing dynamax adventures in the first 4 days or something. For the last three days, I haven’t gotten any. I’m starting to think they adjusted the shiny rate to make it harder or something.

18. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I went almost 100 runs without a shiny and then got three today. Unfortunately, none of them were the Necrozma I am hunting lol

19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Do you mean 100 adventures or 100 battles? Isn’t it just one shiny per 100 battles, supposedly?

20. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

100 adventures

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow, so I guess we got pretty lucky after all then. Have you had any days where you didn’t get any shinies at all yet?

22. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Yesterday and the day before. I've gotten 5 total from the adventures. I just had to spend ores because I hit 999. lol

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Do you just stop getting them once you reach 999? Didn’t realize that.

24. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Yeah, 999 is the max for any items

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious