Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 414

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m guessing it can’t be an egg move either? Would be fun if rotom had eq or something

morgantayler likes this.
  2. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Doing these Rotom raids has shown me how many people 1) don’t know Rotom’s ability 2) don’t understand what it does and still try to use ground moves after the first time they fail lol

I tried to help by using worry seed to change the ability in one and then people stopped using ground moves

3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Booooo

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Noooooo

5. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Can someone point me toward something I can use to tell if I received a hacked Pokemon in a trade? I just did a Surprise Trade and received a lvl 60 G Max Charizard with 5 perfect IVs. It's not shiny like a lot of hacked pokemon tend to be, but this is also one hell of a 'mon to just give away.

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Doesn’t necessarily mean there’s anything wrong with it, you probably just got lucky

7. DerekIsAGooner

If I got lucky, this is easily the greatest wonder/surprise trade I've ever received.

8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I got a 6IV snom with ha once, anything is possible. Sometimes people have multiples and don’t even check them before surprise trades.

9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I got a hacked shiny Lugia in WT once, did not diminish the gift I'll take a hack

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  10. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

When I shiny hunted Snom I ended up with about 15 HA 6 IV spares. They all went into surprise trade. BTW - shiny Snom took over 1K eggs which is how I ended up with so many of them.

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ya but you’re an expert

maldoror likes this.
  12. DerekIsAGooner

I just caught a perfect Togekiss in a Max Raid battle. I've been trying for the past two days to actually catch a Togekiss, and I can't believe the first one I catch has perfect IVs.

[​IMG]

13. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

FB_IMG_1588292549879.jpg

14. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Garrett likes this.
  15. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lol the new raid event is GMax Pikachu

17. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ohhh, it can be shiny. I may have to do some now.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

It can know surf too!

morgantayler likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I can't believe how much I've fallen off on this game. Haven't touched it in well over a month. It just doesn't feel like there is incentive to jump back in.

I've actually been playing more Pokemon Masters. I enjoy it despite it being a fucking grind. The updates they've been releasing have been really helpful though.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Just replying to the last Digimon post but season 1 and 2 are on Hulu (US) are on Hulu now. Starting with season 2 since I never finished it. But I don’t know if I’ll ever love another show like I loved season 1

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Sounds like the DLC isn’t gong to be delayed at all. Hopefully we get an exact date soon!

zigbigwig and PeacefulOrca like this.
  22. morgantayler May 24, 2020
    (Last edited: May 24, 2020)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lmao the one GMax Eevee raid I’ve joined the entire week was shiny.

Shrek likes this.
  23. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

how do you claim señor mime? Mystery Gift?

24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

zigbigwig likes this.
  25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

No that’s Mienshao