Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'll probably just hold off on evolving until it learns the move. I also have a spearow but I haven't been using it and I really don't want to spend time leveling it up lol.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Spearow >

3. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

it's just annoying that gust is normal type in gen 1

morgantayler likes this.
  4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ugh, whatever I just went ahead and caught another Spearow that's at a higher level than the one I have lol.

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I forgot how much I hate Zubat. You can't take 5 steps in Mt. Moon without encountering one.

jordalsh and Wharf Rat like this.
  6. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

OpenEmu is really great and has support for quite a few different video game systems.

stnewton and schlotty like this.
  7. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

schlotty likes this.
  8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I always carry some max repels with me.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

10. Sophos

Regular

schlotty likes this.
  11. Sophos

Regular

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

13. Slowpoke

Queen Slowpoke

Sorry, my computer was all kinds of messed up, but if you still need an event mew, I can hook you up in a couple hours

14. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

PyramidPostcard likes this.
  15. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Entertainment was the last forum I made it to, but hello thread, I am here for any and all things Pokemon.

Nick likes this.
  16. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Gonna buy a 3DS today cuz fuck it why not which games should I get for maximum Pokemon reentry

17. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Gen 1 games are available as digital downloads, physical versions of gens 2-6 are all playable on a 3DS. For example, I have Pokemon Red, Soul Silver, Omega Ruby, Pearl, White, White 2, and X.

dharkins and Chase Tremaine like this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

HeartGold is last I played I think. Ima get the ones you specified though, starting with X likely, thanks!

Can't wait to use all my free time on this haha

19. Fucking Dustin

Woo bought a 3DS and Y on lunch break. This work day cannot end fast enough.

stnewton likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I prefer most of the Pokes in Y, but Xerneas is one of the best Pokes ever. Geomancy is so destructive.

21. Fucking Dustin

Yeah I pretty much went impulsive on it haha. Decided I enjoyed the psychic/fighting combo on MMY and figured I could trade for whatever I needed eventually. Seems like a "can't go wrong" scenario.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't know what MMY is.

Dragalge is one of my favorite pokes for sure. The SpA on that thing is awesome. Typing is an awesome counter to fairies as well.

23. Fucking Dustin

That's how I'm feeling about Y as well (1 badge in so far)

24. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Started an X Nuzlocke over the weekend. I don't know why, but I always get bored of the game during the section with the Furfrou Palace and Snorlax up until the 2nd gym. Hopefully I can trudge through that before I get the urge to put the game down.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I might end up doing one of those. Haven't played through a game in a while.