Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 358

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone have a slurpuff so I don't have to waste time finding the item and trading? Just want to fill my dex. I'll trade it back haha

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If you have an extra darumaka let me know, I have two male versions of it's evolved form so I can't breed ugh

3. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Give me a minute to breed one. I can also trade a Swirlix with the item if you trade it back (I need Slurpuff too).

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh yea, for sure. Let's do that.

Anything else you need other than a sableye?

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone just surprise traded me an aegislash if anyone needs it for their dex

6. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I need Crogunk too. I just set a code of 1838 if your are ready.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Literally just turned off, give me a second haha

8. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

You're the best! Thanks!

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  9. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Awesome, any is fine. I’ll let you know later when I can get on. It’ll be around 6 ET or so

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone have a tart apple? Or can do a flapple trade back?

11. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Can you do 8 ET?

12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah that’ll probably be better actually!

13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If a 6IV Pokémon has an ability I don't like, how do I change it exactly? Breeding, right? The only thing is I don't have any other 6iv of this Pokémon so... halp haha

14. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

If the ability you want is NOT a hidden ability you can buy ability capsules with BP at the battle tower (pretty sure they're really expensive)

If the ability is a hidden ability then you have to breed that 6IV with another of that Pokemon with the ability

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Right, I'm trying to see if any of the 5IVs have that ability as we speak. Would that hatch another 6IV, though?

16. Fucking Dustin

Wouldn't be a guarantee for another 6IV but you could have one hold Destiny Knot to help increase the odds (esp if you have a 6 breeding with a 5)

And if you wanna keep nature can always have the Pokemon with the correct nature hold an Everstone while breeding

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, out of the three abilities I only have one other one and the only other 5 I have is another female. Welp.

Did you say I could possibly get a different ability if I breed two with the same ability, just not the hidden one?

18. Fucking Dustin

Yup! If the ability you're looking for isn't a hidden ability it can be bred at random without either parent having the ability

Which Pokemon/ability are you going for?

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

All my best dreepy have clear body, I'm trying to at least get the other non-hidden ability.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh, hate the BP system it takes forever to save up enough to get stuff.

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

@maldoror let me know when you’re ready, I just have to hatch the egg and I’ll be good to go

22. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Sorry, I just got home. Driving into Philly on a Friday night is a nightmare. I am ready whenever you are. What were you looking for?

23. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

No problem. Stonjourner if you can, or another Sword exclusive.

24. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I set a code for 1838

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Shoot I didn’t realize you’d have it right away, I started a raid a minute ago. I’ll let you know when I’m done. Sorry!