Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 351

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i can't stay away so im just focusing on breeding comp instead of shinies ill keep further salt to myself

2. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I'm still way early in the game, but could use some friends. 4535-8139-8111

3. DesolateEarth

Birb

When youre doing a 4 star Galvantula raid and all the NPCs decide its a good idea to bring water types to it.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Of course the interwebs were working and I was doing raids with all of y'all, then realized it had to recharge. Booooo.

5. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

@Matt when he loses a raid and then a Greedent steals all his berries away: “This is why people kill people”

Jake W and Shrek like this.
  6. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

mawile being in this game makes me sad, because mega mawile isn't. That design is too good for them to never use it again

incognitojones likes this.
  7. lati

I caught one just now with IVs in HP, attack, defense, and sp. defense if you’d like

8. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

am i the only that cant get surprise trade to work for them. i put up a pokemon for trade and ive gotten nothing in return and its been like 3 days. i saw my brother try it and he also never got anything. this is weird, wonder trade used to be instantaneous.

9. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

You might check if your connection is local or on the internet, I felt the same way and then I realized I was only trading locally, once I changed it it was ever other minute

StepsInADance likes this.
  10. Shrek

so what's the deal with Dreepy's abilities? seeing conflicting ideas over whether Clear Body or Infiltrator is better. hatched a perfect Clear Body and wondering if i should keep going or not

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Clear body if it's physical or mixed, infiltrater if it's special imo

Shrek likes this.
  12. Shrek

cool, will prob go for both then

13. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’d love it. I’ll be home later tonight.

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So, someone surprise traded me a snow with 6IV but it has no boosted strength or whatever you call it. Is there anything I could do about this?

15. lati

Mints! I forget which one would be best off the top of my head but you can get them in the battle tower and it changes the nature to whatever it says in the description

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I knew about that but I wasn't totally sure. Can't believe something nice like that happened haha thanks for confirming

17. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I just evolved Stunky to Skuntank and afterward it learned Flamethrower???? I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to? I know you can teach it Flamethrower with the TR but it literally learned it by itself lol

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's supposed to have it, actually. I double checked but yea, it randomly learns it when it evolves haha

19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Oh gotcha, the list I looked at did not have that as a move it learned.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Why can it learn rain dance even?

22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does it? I thought that meant when it evolves lol maybe you're right idk

24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Nevermind apparently it always learns it whenever you evolve it into Skuntank.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Is there any way to get more than 2bp per battle? This is taking forever