Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 279

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It’s like the dorks have never heard of Shin Megami Tensei before. Actually they probably haven’t.

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

It's not as if there's a ton of ROMs and fan games out there that have a much darker style of Pokemon.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Seriously, any of these dorks that's looking for a dark/"mature" take on monster training should just play any of the myriad SMT games that feature it. They just either don't know about them or think about them because they aren't actually the "hardcore gamers" they claim to be lol

Jake W likes this.
  4. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

I’m really hyped about Mr. Rime, Obstagoon, & Galarian Darmanitan, I definitely want them on my in-game team.

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i dont want a darker pokemon game but id be stoked for one if it was announced, and SMT to Pokemon is literal apples to oranges. im so sick of spending weeks talking about Pokemon fans instead of Pokemon.

Leftandleaving likes this.
  6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

All of this just makes me want to write a Pokémon game. There’s a lot of directions the series could take, I feel like so many games broke the formula recently that people were expecting a lot from Pokémon and got more of the same.

Nick likes this.
  7. DesolateEarth

Birb

watched a small snippet of a stream of the game because I was curious and couldn't totally hold out until tomorrow. It looks amazing and I am so much more hype!

8. DerekIsAGooner

Are the stats of new 'mons released somewhere? Mr. Rhyme looks awesome, but I heard that his stats are a bit garbage.

9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I posted a couple pastebins a couple page back that included stats and movesets etc

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

70 base speed. Which sucks given his typing defensively and that he's slower than Mr Mime

12. DesolateEarth

Birb

Serebii has all the new pokes and stats up now

13. DerekIsAGooner

Thanks, everyone.

14. DesolateEarth

Birb

15. Fucking Dustin

16. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

One thing I’m really gonna miss? The Ultra Beasts. I really liked their wacky designs.

17. DerekIsAGooner

Given its location in the Pokedex, I'm assuming that Rookidee is this gen's early bird Pokemon. I hope so, because getting a Corvinknight is my #1 priority.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  18. JRShoenberger

Trusted

It is.

also these weather conditions are crazy and all come with different Pokémon. There’s some really cool ones available early.

DerekIsAGooner and DesolateEarth like this.
  19. Fucking Dustin

Omg Polteageist just continues being everything I ever wanted

20. DesolateEarth

Birb

Also in the 15-20 minutes of the stream I watched I didn't see a single graphical glitch. But you know, they are clearly everywhere and ruin the experience totally :sly:

Jake W likes this.
  21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Darmanitan's new ability "Boosts the Pokémon's Attack stat but only allows the use of the first selected move"

Woah

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  22. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I mean, pop in is absolutely everywhere by design.

23. DesolateEarth

Birb

Yeah but I don't really consider that a glitch. Maybe a slightly outdated design of loading in graphics? But that absolutely does not bother me.

24. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yeah it depends on how you feel about it sure, but they don’t use any of the modern graphical flourishes to make it flow better, they just pop up. It’s not a big deal at all but could be better. I’ve noticed some things don’t pop in until too late but again that’s rare and not too much of a big deal.

25. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Actually yeah i have no idea how to evolve Applin and Jesus it’s useless. I mean I’ve grown attacked to my useless little Apple but I want to evolve it!