Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 207

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

In reality I think there's negativity in the thread because we all already know we're gonna love the game and are excited for it so we have to nitpick to have things to talk about

Contender likes this.
  2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I just don't know when criticising elements of things you like became a bad thing

3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I only wish that Galarian Zigzagoon didn't have the Normal/Dark typing. 4x weakness to fighting is rough. I really dig its new 3rd stage evolution though.

I'm also on board with what's been said about Galarian Weezing. The typing is fantastic, but the design is not. The smokestack top hat is a little too on the nose.

This morning I just needed to remind myself that in this franchise we already have Pokemon based on trash bags, pokeballs, mushrooms, ice cream, key rings, and tons of other inanimate objects. It's not really correct for anyone to judge that new designs have "crossed the line" because that line is nowhere near as high as most people believe it is. Mainly, I just want to have fun with this new game. And I want a Corviknight.

Joe4th and Fucking Dustin like this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

100% agree with that

Joe4th and DerekIsAGooner like this.
  5. Bane

The spiciest meme

The past 2 generations of new pokemon designs have really just been fan service to me tbh and I'm fully on board with it. Lycanroc Midnight, the whole Litten line, Corvinight, and now this Zigzagoon line variant, SPECIFICALLY Obstagoon. An edgy badger is my favorite thing ever.

Joe4th, The Lucky Moose and Jake W like this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

woof

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm in awe of how much I disliked that video

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Skarmory and Celesteela would like a word with you.

9. Jake W

Magcargo, Dialga and Alolan Rattata and Raticate too lol

10. Fucking Dustin

I'm cool with the new Galarian forms for Zigzagoon and Linoone in a vacuum, and do enjoy the new final evolution, but the fact that they just took another gen's normal first area Pokemon and stamped normal/dark on it right after Alolan Rattata/Raticate is what disappointed me on it. Although these at least look much much better than Alolan Rattata/Raticate haha

Jake W likes this.
  11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’m still kind of annoyed at them not letting use move all our Pokemon. 1. I don’t buy their excuse. 2. If the won’t get it done for all Pokemon, instead of half measures I’d honestly rather just have them make a clean break, GBA style.

12. Fucking Dustin

Just now remembered Galarian Weezing (and Weezing in general) has Levitate nice

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It was leaked that Farfetch’d has a region evo

14. Jake W

I want to know the other ability

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

OMG YES

16. Fucking Dustin

So excited for this yessss

17. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

were the members of Kiss consultants on Galarian Zigzagoon, Linoone, and Obstagoon lmao

18. Fucking Dustin

I'm guessing if it's ??? it's gonna be something new? If not I don't know what I'd hope for but maybe like Poison Heal or something? Idk I'm not a good innovator

19. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Would’ve put vast sums of money on there not being Galarian forms. Those should be fun

20. Jake W

It can't be poisoned though. It probably will be something new, I hope this means it will be good, since Weezing doesn't need another ability as levitate is already perfect for it. but it's Game Freak so it'll probably be pointless

21. Fucking Dustin

Oh yeah duh haha so a toxic orb would be pointless. Yeah I can't think of anything existing that makes sense to me, or that makes more sense than Levitate.

Jake W likes this.
  22. What the hell is Galarian Weezing's bong-looking, chimney-looking 420-blaze-it-smoke-weed-everyday-ing ass

I really like it, I think????

Leftandleaving likes this.
  23. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I’m into the conjoined bong look

Contender and Leftandleaving like this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Are we getting new Eeveelutions though!?

25. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Give us Venmeon (or Poiseon, Toxion or something poisonous) to be the foil for Sylveon.

incognitojones and ghostedaway like this.