Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I do miss the hidden pokemon thread in music back on ap

Slowpoke likes this.
  2. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Want Pokemon Go very badly - more anticipated than probably any console game for me right now. Also seriously considering pulling the trigger on a 3DS to play one of the newer games in anticipation for Sun & Moon. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Black/White. I always end up getting an action replay though because if I don't have Mew and Celebi by my side I get real anxious about it.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Go will likely be out in the summer. The are live testing it in Japan.

4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I haven't played Omega Ruby in months but I bought Yellow so I started that. I totally forgot you can't catch Weedle in this version and it's soooo dumb.

5. Corey Putney Mar 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 11, 2016)
    Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

So if I buy a 2DS and Pokemon X tonight can anyone hook me up with a Mew? I know it was free last month so I don't know if someone has one kicking around I could trade you some random bug for. Mew's my favorite. Please.

6. Slowpoke

Queen Slowpoke

Just popping in to list my top 5 faves

Slowpoke, piplup, mew, shaymin, and sylveon.

Timmiluvs likes this.
  7. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

Slowpoke as your favorite, who would've guessed heh :p

8. Slowpoke

Queen Slowpoke

I can help you out once I get my desktop set up and can make a clone of mine :)

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

When I used to play Black Ops 2 I went through a lot of effort to make this, only to lose it when I prestiged.

Slowpoke likes this.
  10. Slowpoke

Queen Slowpoke

Amazing

11. Sophos

Regular

bought omega ruby. man this is taking me on a nostalgia trip, its been many years since ive played any pokemon games. i think the last thing i played was heart gold when that came out. i wish i still had that. im gonna download the 10 dollar original blue on my ds

PyramidPostcard, schlotty and Henry like this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Who are you starting with?

13. Sophos

Regular

torchic

jordalsh and schlotty like this.
  14. Sophos

Regular

ill quote you when i get it, im in the middle of a mario kart race right now

ComedownMachine likes this.
  15. Sophos

Regular

16. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Picking up a 2DS and Pokemon X today. Excited to get back into this.

Jake Jenkins and stnewton like this.
  17. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

I would love you forever. I'm gonna snag the free Celebi - as long as I have Celebi and Mew I'm very happy.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Did they take down the QR code thing? That's how I got all my limited release pokes.

19. Slowpoke

Queen Slowpoke

They did. With the latest update they made it so the qr codes don't work anymore.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have extra legendaries.

[​IMG]

21. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

Hey I know you

22. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I had about 2 boxes full of legendaries/event pokemon in Diamond. Haven't really been bothered since. Only "event" I've gotten recently is Diancie, which is my fave in a while.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've been porting all of my stuff since Ruby, I think. I have a lot of old Pokes.

24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Since they're **extras** could I get that Mew? I was never able to get it when they were doing the event.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Most definitely. Also, OP, do you want to maintain a list of friend codes? I can always do it if you'd prefer. We could do it similar to the AP thread where you just add your name to the list as the thread moves. Anyway, I have two DS's, but the one I use more often is the first one. I'll include my X/Y friend safari pokes.

Henry - 2036 7699 0273
    Grass - Oddish, Petlil, Gogoat

Henry2 - 2208 5050 4931
    Fairy - Mawile, Togepi, ?????

morgantayler likes this.