Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 166

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I was the other guy, and that would have fucked me over, but he barely used any moves, all recovery

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I found all that kind of odd. I probably would have just gone with focus blast again. It didn't seem like he used all the PP.

4. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I tried to just throw out all my foul play's, I knew that was my only chance, if I ever had a chance for three in a row he was done

5. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

So who else is still on the fence about this?

The main reason I find myself considering buying it is to help the following 3 weeks leading up to Smash go by faster. But then I subsequently find myself considering the fact that if that's your main reason for wanting to buy a game, you should probably not buy that game.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm not buying it until I know how it ties in to gen 8.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  7. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

those commercials are adorable

9. zigbigwig

Melmetal looks like liquid metal. I'm a fan.

Hopefully there's a way to get it in the next main title. I'm 20% sure I'm skipping Let's Go. (Part of me is still burnt out, and then a part of me is just SUPER SMASH)

I heard getting the correct nature will be easier to do now? I am all for that.

10. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Getting good natures is so easy now though

Jake W likes this.
  11. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Does anyone know how the Go transfer crap is gonna work? Specifically re whether or not it has to be done locally. Like, can I get random people in Europe to give me Pokemans or no? Google was no help in solving this mystery for me ftr.

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

We probably won’t have an answer to that until Friday. You’ll more than likely have to a) use nearby communication between your phone and the Switch or b) have your phone on the same WiFi network as your Switch.

At least it seems so according to this.

How to connect and transfer Pokemon from Pokemon GO to Pokemon Let's GO | Pokemon GO Hub

13. Fucking Dustin

Been putting lots of time into Sun and I really hope it's not all for nothing and that Pokemon Bank will work smoothly with Gen 8

Henry likes this.
  14. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I...have so many thoughts on this Detective Pikachu thing.

15. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

About how it looks amazing?

16. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I mean essentially, yeah haha. I just find it odd that the route they chose to take with a live-action Pokémon movie is a semi-gritty 'Ted' kind of thing.

17. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

It's nothing like what I expected and that's a good thing

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

The video game is quite good

19. Fucking Dustin

incognitojones likes this.
  20. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I want it

21. Fucking Dustin

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

23. Fucking Dustin

If it works it works! Gotta scout

24. zigbigwig

Detective Pikachu looks surprisingly good especially considering how weird their take is.

25. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

on the one hand i see the trailer and i think "does this really need to exist?", on the other though its such an interesting take that i feel like "why not?". i wasnt sure about seeing it before, but im definitely gonna see this when its out, and i dont go to the theater often, so i guess the trailer did its job. its nice to see how everyone else also seems so confused by it but positively intrigued.