Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 164

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I like it.

2. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

its cute, looks like a baby ub.

3. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Not into it

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

There’s a theory that this is a ditto trying to transform into the new poke and failing. I don’t buy it, but would be kind of funny.

5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

What a horribly designed thing that is.

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Some people think it may be linked to Kecleon because that Pokémon made its way into the game as well.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Bumble tho

Screenshot_20180922-202323.png

8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

She’s not entirely wrong. Sun and Moon are kind of a drag and are the only Pokémon games I didn’t finish.

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I finally preordered the Let’s Go Eevee/PB Plus bundle. Less than 2 months to go.

10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

11. GBlades

Trusted

Used to absolute ADORE pokemon when I was younger. Collected cards, toys, games. But now I just feel like it's more of the same.

I'd love to get back into the Anime for it but don't have the time to sit through hundreds of episodes.

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I still enjoy the first movie, as cheesy as it is, and a handful of episodes from the first season. I remember when Blockbuster started carrying the the first few episodes of the anime on VHS. Exciting times.

The new stuff doesn’t hold any nostalgia so I have no care to watch it.

13. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Most of the time I have it on in the background as I'm working on stuff. I watched all of the Kanto anime episodes as I got ready for work in the mornings, and I'm almost finished through XY/XYZ by doing the same. Most episodes are so formulaic that they don't require my whole attention, but they're entertaining enough to make me want to watch.

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

A78D3EB7-248F-476D-AC3E-2034DE6E709A.jpeg

JRShoenberger likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

16. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Damn, that's some awful voice acting.

17. JRShoenberger

Trusted

*shrug* it’s cute.

Joe4th and Contender like this.
  18. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I hope it isn't the only addition

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

twenty years in the west today :heart:

20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I didn't have a GameBoy until 2000 but I watched my older brother and his friends play Red/Blue/Yellow. Good times.

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I don't remember exactly when I got mine but it was either Christmas of 98'/99' so I was about 5 years old. My dad has always told me it forced me to learn how to read well because he got tired of me always asking what things said lol.

22. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

pokemon red was the first game i ever owned, it was so crazy having to figure out literally everything from scratch. i wasnt fluent in english at the time and i had it in english so even simple things were huge discoveries for me, like the concept of saving took me like 2 weeks to discover. to this day i still wonder how i beat it, and i was the first person in my class to do so, everyone was crowded around me while i was fighting gary at the end.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The Zeraora event has begun in various parts of Europe. Unlike past events, many of the distributions haven't been officially announced so some stores have begun the event without previously advertising it so keep checking back for additions. It runs from today until November 15th 2018. Our Event Database has full details for this event
    In the UK, it's being distributed at GAME
    In Germany, it's being distributed at Gamestop
    In Italy, it's being distributed at Gamestop
    In Spain, it's being distributed at GAME
    In The Netherlands, it'll be distributed at GameMania
    In Belgium it'll be distributed at GameMania and Dreamland
    Edit @ 17:10: It has also been confirmed that the distribution will run in the US in Gamestop from October 19th through November 9th
    Edit @ 17:30: It'll be at EB Games in Australia from October 19th through November 9th

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Starts today!

IMG_20181019_140352.jpg

25. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

incognitojones likes this.