Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 136

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think X/Y made it easiest to shiny hunt. I caught like 120.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I think I’ve had 7 shinies that I caught/hatched myself

And a bunch that Henry gave me

Henry likes this.
  3. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

First I ever caught was a shiny Magnemite in LeafGreen. Think I caught a shiny Marill in Omega Ruby?

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

First I caught was a shiny Sandshrew, it was in one of the firered/leafgreen games

Excluding Red Gyarados of course

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

First for me was a Roselia.

I think I'm going to pick up Ultra Moon today since I'm sick and going to have a boring weekend.

6. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I restarted my Moon game over the weekend. Island scanned a Cyndaquil and Totodile, so I'm all set and ready to go.

7. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

sitting around level 30 bout to hit the fire trial. Wanted to run a completely different team from last time, but realized I didn't like either of the other starters the way I love Primarina.

Brionne
    Noibat
    Pikachu
    Lycanroc
    Inkay
    Lopunny

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  9. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i really wanted to do a totaly different team for this game so i ended up doing a nuzlocke since that's the best way for me to end up using mons ive never used, i currently have a ledyba on my team i have never in my life used that (probably for good reason)

SpyKi likes this.
  10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Has Noibat been super weak the whole game so far?

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I've had a noibat on my team since I started and I think I've used him in battle once lol

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So if I never finished moon should I finish before starting ultra? I haven’t got it yet. I think I’m kinda burned out on it

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Its sorta useless until you evolve it. I mostly use it in doubles because air cutter hits both pokes.
    So far it is the exact same game, albeit different totems and a few older characters that show up. Its not a sequel or anything.

14. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Some of those late evolution Pokémon can be really annoying. I tried to have a Mandibuzz in my first Moon playthrough but I ended up dropping it something useful before the last island.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

gen five really fucked us with late game evos.

16. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Yeah. Seriously. I wish there was a way they could adjust it to make sense for certin Pokémon to show up later and earlier in different games.

17. White

Has anyone managed to find a legendary in Ultra Space yet? This crap is so irritating/I suck.

18. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Having to wait until the last island to evolve Charjabug is really annoying.

19. White

You can evolve it at Blush Mountain now.

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  20. DerekIsAGooner

Thank you so much! Charjabug just learned Discharge so I'm headed back to Blush Mountain to evolve it.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

About to head to the last island. It's insane that there is almost no difference from the first release of these games so far. The things that they did add are pointless. The Mantine segment was painful.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

All I ever use are Raichu and Primarina. Such great utility.

23. DerekIsAGooner

I chose to use the Vikavolt line over Raichukn my plauthrough. I wish I had made the other choice. I'll probably use Raichu on my next one.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Vikavolt's speed make zero sense to me. The thing could be great, but it is outsped by tons of rock types. Such an odd choice.

Jake W likes this.
  25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

So there’s no point in finishing Moon at this point and I’m better off picking up the ultra version then huh