Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 135

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

There's too many games I've been working through for me to even attempt a new Pokémon. Honestly forgot this was coming out

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish there were a way for me to get the new Pokes into my boxes without paying for the game. Not looking to shell out cash for like five pokemon.

3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i actually have it coming in tomorrow, gamefreak did an awful job at selling it but i think it has enough new stuff to warrant the 35 bucks it cost me on amazon. either way ive been wanting to play through a return to alola and this sort of reminds me of bw2 which is one of my favorite games in the series so im somewhat optimistic about this.

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I guess I care enough about it since I'm going to GS at midnight for it lol

5. JRShoenberger

Trusted

It seems like they changed up some Pokémon available on each route. But the new story doesn’t excite me, and I don’t want to sit through the cut scenes again.

6. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Just bought Ultra Sun 'cause I'm a weak piece of shit.

7. JRShoenberger

Trusted

The island scan is tempting me right now. But I haven’t pulled the trigger.

8. White

So, here's some weird shit happening to me right now: Got a Datrix (lvl. 17) and Zorua (lvl. 13) in my party. Zorua's in the front, but Dartrix is always sent out first, and moreover it's sent out at lvl. 13 and with Zorua's moveset.

What in the blistering shit is this?

Edit: I am the dumbest motherfucker alive.

9. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

That's what Zorua does

10. White

Dude my Zorua is so fucking awesome it tricked its own trainer.

Cower in fear, puny humans.

11. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Caught a shiny Gastly 3 hours into Ultra Sun. It was my first wild encounter in the graveyard. I wasn't planning on using any Gen 1 Pokemon in my playthrough, but there's no way I'm turning down using shiny Mega Gengar. In my opinion that's one of the best shiny Pokemon in the game.

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Shiny mega Gengar is perfect

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

14. what

Regular

In all my years of playing Pokémon games I've never come across a shiny

zigbigwig likes this.
  15. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

what

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Apparently the new game makes it super easy to get shiny pokes. Even legenardies appear somewhat often.

zigbigwig likes this.
  17. White

zigbigwig

edit: Goddammit Henry ruined my already-terrible joke.

zigbigwig likes this.
  18. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

The Gastly was only my second shiny. I found a shiny Spearow in Moon, but those are it. I've played every other Gen (minus Gen 5) but I've only encountered the two.

19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Caught a shiny Druddigon and hatched a shiny Cyndaquil in Alpha Sapphire. Those are the only shinies I’ve ever seen.

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I have a few shinies but they're pretty random. First one I encountered was a fuckin Pelipper

21. White

I have 0 luck with shinies. The lone exception being a shiny Gyrados who I weirdly always encounter at the exact same location. Life is funny sometimes.

zigbigwig likes this.
  22. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I have a shiny Cutiefly in Sun/Moon and a shiny Cacnea in one of the old games. That is sadly all.

23. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

If you mean the red Gyrados, that's meant to happen :)

24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’ve never encountered a shiny. They’re kind of cool, but I don’t hunt for them or anything.

25. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I hatched 26,546 eggs on my Sun cart hunting for shinies. I may have a problem...