Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 134

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Where was it confirmed?

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Well that sucks

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Smogon posted it saying that it was in an interview with the game's director, but it looks like they deleted the post. Someone in the comment section had been dismissive of the person saying they interviewed the guy, so it is possible it wasn't confirmed? I don't know.

4. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t any new ones since it’d be out of the norm for follow up games.

I just hadn’t seen it on Serebii

5. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I really want Alolan Nidoking and Nidoqueen

incognitojones likes this.
  6. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Damn...

7. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Those legendaries better not be shiny locked.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It just does not feel like there is a new game in two weeks. lol

9. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Less than a month from launch and Nintendo is finally like "Hey, maybe we should show people all of the new stuff we actually added into the game to get people to buy it?" (probably).

Side note: I should actually finish my nuzlocke of ORAS before this comes out, otherwise I probably never will.

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Between Mario, Samus Returns, Xenoblade and my SNES Classic I don't even think I'll have time for the new Pokémon

11. DesolateEarth

Birb

So it's been a while since i posted anything here.

First off, incredibly excited for Ultramoon. Preordered it weeks ago.

Secondly, I am going to the Comic-Con in Rhode Island this weekend, needed something to wear to it that could pass for a cosplay, and found this on Etsy and settled for it:

[​IMG]

DerekIsAGooner likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

LOL

maldoror, Jake W and Snewt like this.
  13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Best thing I've ever seen

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Game has been mined!

• Ultranecrozium Z is a Z-crystal that transforms Necrozma fused with Solgaleo or Lunala into a new form.
    • Ultra Necrozma is Psychic/Dragon type with a base stat total of 754 with this stat spread: 97/167/97/167/97/129
    • Light that Burns the Sky, the signature move associated with Ultra Necrozma, comes with the following flavour text:
      "This attack inflicts Attack or Sp. Atk damage, whichever stat is higher for the user, Necrozma. This move ignores the target's Ability." It is triggered using Ultranecrozium Z with the move "Photon Geyser".
    • There are no new Alolan forms discovered.
    • UB: Adhesive is named Poipole. When it learns Dragon Pulse, it evolves into Naganadel, which is Poison/Dragon type. Poipole's BST is 420 and has a stat spread of 67/73/67/73/67/73. Nagandel's BST is 540 and has a stat spread of 73/73/73/127/73/121.
    • UB: Assembly is named Stakataka, It has 570 BST and has the following stat spread: 61/131/211/53/101/13
    • UB: Burst is named Blacephalon, It has 570 BST and has the following stat spread: 53/127/53/151/79/107
    • A new mythical Electric type Pokemon named Zeraora is also in the game data. It has 600 BST and has a stat spread of 88/112/75/102/80/143.
    • Marowak, Araquanid, Togedemaru, Ribombee are new totems
    • None of the UBs are shiny locked. Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Tapus are still shiny locked, however.
    • Cosmog, Magearna, Totems, Zygarde, Cap Pikachu are shiny locked gifts, all others are not locked.
    • National Dex is not available in this game. The full Alola dex picture is uploaded here. (Warning: ~15 MB!)

upload_2017-11-10_10-44-49.png
    upload_2017-11-10_10-45-33.png \
    upload_2017-11-10_10-46-51.png

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Really hoping that the new mythic isn't something the character turns into. Looking way too anthropomorphic.

incognitojones likes this.
  16. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I wonder if Ultra Beasts are available in game. I'd totally have a Naganadel on my team.

17. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

I don't see how they're not, all the UBs were available in game for SM

18. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I mean not just post game.

19. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

oh ok gotcha, yeah that would be nice. it would also be nice if they didnt put the magnetic field so late in the game so i can actually play through the game with a vikavolt

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Apparently Adhesive is gifted to you at some point during the main game.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Doomsday likes this.
  22. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I didn’t know they brought Nicholas Sparks on as a guest writer.

23. Dog with a Blog

LOL WHAT THE FUCK. That reaction is incredible though

24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

So Ultra Sun and Moon come out tomorrow...
    I may pick up up Black Friday. But I’m pretty ambivalent right now.

25. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Not planning on picking this up until I'm done with this semester. Been impossible to find free time.