Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 132

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

hopefully corocoro includes a bit more info than just the lycanroc form, or that we start getting a steadier stream of info, i wanna know what sets this game apart from the originals

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have a feeling I won't be buying this game. Gonna need a lot of convincing.

3. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I'm feeling similarly. I'd rather have better new mons than new forms. I loved the Alola region, but it'll take more than just a different story line for me.
    (Of course I'll probably buy it anyway because it says Pokémon on the box)...

4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Toys R Us has 20% off all Pokémon games today. Didn't see the dates for the sale

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

incognitojones likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

9. JRShoenberger

Trusted

It's nice seeing more non-Tapus and UBs finding viability.

10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I finally beat the E4 in my latest Y run through. It took me much longer than I planned since I had some poor team planning in regards to the E4. I had stalled at Siebold for a while, since over half of my team was weak against water types... but I finally got through last night. I really liked my team, and wanted to post about them, since we all get attached to our teams over the time of playing and I like to read/ watch people talk about how they built their teams.

Talonflame "Mary" - I had started with Fennekin, but I caught a Fletchling early on and decided to move forward with her instead of the Fennekin for my fire-type. Mary was easily my strongest mon throughout the game, and I think was around level 70 at the end.

Scoliopede "Victor" - I knew I needed a poison type because of the fairy-types that abound in Y. I settled on Scoliopede, also because I rarely use bug-types and wanted to try it out. Scolipedes are super fast, which I never knew. Victor was pretty great and was a surprise winner.

Lucario-mega "Louis" - I kept and used the gifted Lucario for the first time in my playthroughs. I usually shy away from the gifted Pokemon, since I prefer to catch and train and stuff, but I wanted to try out a Lucario, and here was one. I used this one as my mega throughout the game, and it was fine. No complaints, but I wasn't totally blown out of the water by him.

Garchomp "Judith" - Garchomp is totally BA, and Judith was no difference.

Tyranitar "Helga" - This was a late-game pickup. I had an Umbreon for a while, but it wasn't really doing as well as the rest of my team, so I switched it out for a Pupitar in the later game. Helga was the lowest level on my team, but she held her own throughout the E4 (except for Siebold, of course).

Slowbro "Cornelius" - I couldn't remember the last time I used a Slowbro, and decided to go with it over Slowking for nostalgic reasons. He didn't disappoint, and was a pretty hard-hitter throughout the game.

11. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

marshadow distribution will be through gamestop oct 8-23

JRShoenberger likes this.
  12. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Holy shit, UB Burst is awesome

Snewt likes this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Those are the ugliest Pokemon I've ever seen

14. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

UB Burst looks super cool...have no idea what to say about UB Assembly.

15. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Not a fan

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

30+ minutes of Celesteela stall. God damn this must have been miserable to play against.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Just remembered that Gold/Silver are in the eshop now.

#TeamSilver

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

#TeamGold

Ho-Oh 4 lyf

20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

#TeamIBoughtBothAsIWasASuckerForThePhysicalCopies

morgantayler likes this.
  21. JRShoenberger

Trusted

#lugiaisfavoritelegendary

ComedownMachine likes this.
  22. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

New USUM trailer

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My desire to play a new Pokemon game is at an all time low

RobbieBerns and Fucking Dustin like this.
  24. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

very weird they announced two new pokemon that had already been announced

25. JRShoenberger

Trusted

UB Adhesive looks cool. But I'm not really feeling the through the wormhole stuff.