Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pokemon Video Game • Page 130

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PyramidPostcard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. MegaButterfree

Regular

Yeah, that's another reason why I think there's a good chance they'll finish out 7th gen on the 3DS, since Nintendo already said they plan to support the 3DS for a while.

2. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I've never played anything in Sinnoh. Im unimpressed overall by that generation of new Pokémon. But I don't know if the gameplay is worth it. I'd definitely buy it if they did a reboot.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

starting now.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Do not want

5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I'll take it.

UltraSun and UltraMoon.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That was a real bummer.

7. White Jun 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2017)
    White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Could that really not have waited another week?

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That was disappointing. Ultra Sun/Moon is weird. Never played Pokken, so maybe I'll check it out on the Switch

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

10. MegaButterfree

Regular

I'm disappointed Ultra Sun & Moon apparently aren't sequels. Was hoping they'd at least go the Black & White 2 route. I hope they have a lot of new content. If it's just Sun & Moon with a few extras then I'll pass.

Happy about gen 2 on the VC though, & the Pokkén Switch port looks cool, I'll probably pick that up. Never played the Wii U version.

11. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

underwhelming but ill still buy everything because gamefreak has me wrapped on their finger

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So should I finish moon or just wait for this? For some reason I just couldn't get into moon as much as previous gens

13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Wait, so ultra whatever isn't for the switch?

14. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Nope. Still 3ds

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

16. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Ultra Sun/Moon will have a post game that returns the player to Kanto. Calling it now.

17. StepsInADance

i get a third version isnt as exciting as a remake or a brand new gen but it should be pointed out that emerald, platinum, and black/white 2 are all great games and major improvements on their previous games. i still feel sorry for all the people who missed out on black and white 2

18. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Just saw the covers for UM/US, looks like the legendaries fused with Necrozma.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Gotta update ur avatar

nomoretape likes this.
  20. StepsInADance

these new games better come with the national dex in them though, main thing that discouraged me from finishing the dex in sun and moon

21. MegaButterfree

Regular

I hope so, & seems likely with all the Kanto references in the original Sun & Moon.

22. DesolateEarth

Birb

Black 2 and White 2 were great games and I love the Alola region so I have high hopes for ultra sun and moon.

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Any chance of new pokes?

24. StepsInADance

i could see some new alola forms, maybe for 2nd gen mons with gs coming to vc

ghostedaway likes this.
  25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I have it but haven't played it. I guess I should fix that. But I also need to finish moon and blue on the vc. And now that I think of it, I might not have finished the post game of alpha sapphire.